• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Quick

Banned
Surprised no ones talking about how shit the Lightning have been this year, Ottawa has a better record than Tampa

I've always found the Lightning to be a weird team when it comes to their record. They were out of the playoffs two years ago, and climbed back up almost immediately. But this seems to be consistent since at least post-2004-05 lockout

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tampa_Bay_Lightning_seasons

I'm sure ZeroGravity has more specific details on this, since I don't follow the Lightning too closely.

I'm defending my Master's thesis in

uh

15 hours

then I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good luck :) hopefully you've had some background experience with your committee. One prof on mine had some bad blood with my supervising prof so he tried to bury me alive
but I got out like pikma
¯_(ツ)_/¯

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
QqkNk1J.gif

Solo

Habs should get Cammy back. He's having a beast season and I'd love to see him roofing AGally one-timers like the old days when Markov was feeding him.

Marvie_3

Banned
Watching the Jets/Hawks game from last night on gamecenter and it has all the goals cut out. What the fuck is the point of that?

Calamari41

41 > 38
I was able to proof Smiley's thesis, and while it is very well written, it gets a tad too emotional in the "Failed Experiment of the Civil Rights Act of 1964" section.

zroid

Banned
Dave Poulin is on Leafs Lunch, normally this would make it unlistenable, but he just told a story about how Freddie the Goat was hustling people at chess a couple years ago at one of their camps. :lol

Subban, DSP, now Simmonds?

Habs are now a black team.
http://youtu.be/EZkKuNja5cQ

Now if we can get Darnell Nurse.. The Nation of Domination will be complete
Game replay delays, blackouts and general performance issues make it a rip off here, especially in comparison to Hockeystreams

You get this from Hockeyspy?

No, I just read it on some HabsFansite. It's probably just speculation and not true.

Top Bottom