• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
nice. go get 'em dawg.

i see the invitations to spectate, i wonder if any clowns actually do it >_>

Feel free to come to the presentation LOL. The question period is the part where I dont want a lot if people lol

Don't defend like Sbisa and you'll be fine

Good luck!

Good luck, smelly

good luck :) hopefully you've had some background experience with your committee. One prof on mine had some bad blood with my supervising prof so he tried to bury me alive
but I got out like pikma
¯_(ツ)_/¯

"it's the best, stfu"
"well alright mister Smelly, you're right!"

good luck friend

Good luck Smelly <3

I know today is good luck because Andy Mac is back in the NHL!

Good luck!

Good luck.

And remember not to defend racism.

Good luck, don't die

Thanks everyone :x

did I miss something? is Smelly's thesis named "Black people, do they exist?" or something?

Close:

smellythesisiejbv.png

calder

Feel free to come to the presentation LOL. The question period is the part where I dont want a lot if people lol

You got this shit. I know nothing about edumacationy things, but I'm street smart, and I strongly urge you to take a tone of "snide derision mixed with impatience" during the questioning. Everyone loves confidence!

But you got this

Cake Boss

Banned
With MacArthur out, Michalek is gone for a long ass time as well. And chiasson and Lazar playing like AHL players. Our depth is pretty shitty.

Wouldn't mind picking up Sasha to weather the storm a bit.

Top6forward MURRAY!!!

zroid

Banned
Semin was also playing on a better team. I'd highly doubt he'd add anything positive to the Leafs.

Semin is definitely better than Nick Spaling and Byron Froese. Leafs should claim him and if they're lucky might get some trade value out of it at the deadline. He's cheap so there's no risk.

zroid

Banned
O'Neill is such an idiot, he still can't understand why Nylander or Kapanen would want to go to the WJC instead of staying in the AHL

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
NHL Gods balancing out the universe with all our injuries this season after going all of last season with none

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You got this shit. I know nothing about edumacationy things, but I'm street smart, and I strongly urge you to take a tone of "snide derision mixed with impatience" during the questioning. Everyone loves confidence!

But you got this

I'll answer every question with "well what do you thini smartass", gotcha

Tickets for tonight's game start at $19 USD on Stubhub. Lower bowl starts at $25. $63.50 USD for two tickets, all taxes and fees included. That's $82.55 CAD.

The West Coast Express could suit up and be a better second line tonight.

Was watching the news yesterday and the Canucks rank T-28th in wins, ROW, and 1st in OT losses. Those are Matthews numbers.

Too bad I have a final tomorrow or I'd totally go.

imBask

Banned
Xenoblade is fun, but on a technical level I just can't defend that game it's a mess... graphics, animations, voice acting, delievery, it's all GARBAGE

I still like it, the gameplay is fun, the exploration too

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is it possible to be a fan of Arizona or Florida while admitting they're terrible places for hockey teams and should be moved?

Is it possible to be a fan of Arizona or Florida while admitting they're terrible places for hockey teams and should be moved?

But Arizona is not a terrible place for hockey. And the only place the Coyotes should move is to Scottsdale, where the people and money are.

Top Bottom