• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

GUYS I'M DONE WITH THE SEMESTER!!!! FUCKING FINALLY!! Let's get wasted

giphy.gif

white-people-dancing-9.gif

tumblr_muvqdzt5Xu1ruqc1ro1_400.gif

Quick

Banned
Might be of interest to FUBAR:

I've been checking out a few dealerships lately, test driving two cars. I'm hitting up more a few more before the end of the week before making a decision.

All of them seem to recommend leasing instead of financing, and I see their point completely.

I've been checking out a few dealerships lately, test driving two cars. I'm hitting up more a few more before the end of the week before making a decision.

All of them seem to recommend leasing instead of financing, and I see their point completely.

bugatti-vision-gran-turismo-002-1.jpg

get this one Quick!

Imagine if Columbus picked up Semin. Torts would have a field day with him. There's been speculation that Semin actually trains wrong. Apparently he trains like an endurance athlete and spends hours doing cardio with very little strength or explosiveness training.

Cake Boss

Banned
Imagine if Columbus picked up Semin. Torts would have a field day with him. There's been speculation that Semin actually trains wrong. Apparently he trains like an endurance athlete and spends hours doing cardio with very little strength or explosiveness training.

What a chump.

imBask

Banned

and somehow he's slow and his biggest weakness is that he's not explosive AT ALL, what a dingdong

are you all more afraid to go deaf or blind?

I think I could live being deaf moreso than being blind but I love music so idk.. tough call

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Bunch of baseball teams have been doing this for years.

Thats because MLB teams have about 3.6 million tickets to sell every year... and that's difficult to do because there's so many games and so many seats... and the games are sometimes played in the afternoon which is a hard sell to 9 to 5ers

NHL teams only need to sell 760,000~ while most games are at prime time, which allows for a large season ticket holder base (typically > 50%) so NHL games are usually an easier sell.

I don't fault them for using this method, though... as it's a smart solution to struggling attendance... even though not one ticket has been sold since I posted it.

The main reason I make fun of cheap seats (like panthers do so often) is it damages market value. The cheaper you sell a seat, the lower the perceived value of it is. Supply:Demand is a nasty bitch when your salary cap floor basically demands at least 60-70% seat sales at an $90 average ticket price

Marvie_3

Banned

Thats because they make more money when you lease a car.

Quick

Banned
You know who to call to hook you up!

If Tabris can hook me up with an Acura, maybe I'll go to Vegas with him.

Thats because they make more money when you lease a car.

No doubt. They have the potential to keep you locked in with the offer of new leases on new models every few years, among other things. The restriction on kilometres isn't too bad with what I've had the dealerships calculate.

Get this Imperial trash out of here

latest

Приходите товарища. Давайте снимем этот капиталистический свинья от нас!

Yawnier

Banned
are you all more afraid to go deaf or blind?

I think I could live being deaf moreso than being blind but I love music so idk.. tough call
Would rather go deaf than blind.

Not being able to see my family and friends, or watch movies and video games would suck

Would rather go deaf than blind.

Not being able to see my family and friends, or watch movies and video games would suck

That is true but not being able to hear music or soundtracks or hear the voices of loved ones would suck just as much ya know? This is a question on my drunk mind atm

Just realized the only game on was the Preds who have been shitty and the fucking Bruins, no more needs to be said, is the only game on right now... wtf NHL

Top Bottom