• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

I'm going back and forth between Habs and Toy Story on ABC

Toy Story is an absolute classic and I will never get tired of it. My all time favourite movie.

I had an obsession with Toy Story when I was was little.

I'd prepare the booze just in case

Always am. I am out of beer but I have wine, bourbon, tequila, vodka, gin, and moonshine.

So I have choices.

oh and Rum and Scotch and a little bit of Cognac. I think I have my bases covered. I wonder what type of night it will be

GIROUX JUST HAD SEX ON THE ICE!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mglwnfPquG1qh5iszo1_400.gif

TAKE ME NOW

Pikma

Banned
Always am. I am out of beer but I have wine, bourbon, tequila, vodka, gin, and moonshine.

So I have choices.

oh and Rum and Scotch and a little bit of Cognac. I think I have my bases covered. I wonder what type of night it will be
It's ok, you can win tonight and shit all over the Blues, but don't even dare to score a goal tomorrow night, alright?

iLLmAtlc

normally i'd think there'd be pressure to keep stamkos to go on a cup run, but stevie y dgaf. he shipped st louis out of town when the lightning were in the thick of a playoff chase.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
So last night I turn on the game and see two goals in like a minute, now tonight the same... maybe I am jinxing ;P

Turning game off.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal going to go on a huge losing streak for Road to the Winter Classic.

Subban has been awful lately holy shit.

Top Bottom