• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Entropia

No One Remembers
Guess no one won in the Anaheim - Carolina trade that sent Wiz to the Canes and Khudobin to the Ducks.

Wiz is out for... awhile with an injury.
Khudobin just got waived.

zroid

Banned
I feel like they could have picked a better match up for the Winter Classic. Montreal VS Boston springs to mind, but if has to be Toronto and an American team, why not Detroit? I feel like that has more of a history than Leafs-Rangers.

Toronto / Detroit is a fantastic matchup, but that's exactly why it already happened at the Winter Classic a couple years ago!

Even though the Toronto / NYR "rivalry" is tenuous at best, any time you get two Original Six teams together it's a pretty good time. So it'll be alright.

Razorskin

----- ------
The Toronto-New York Winter Classic from the owners booth:

JALKyYS.gif

Hey why isn't anyone posting Western Conference standings images anymore?

I had to go look... and it was weird because Vancouver STILL isn't listed in the "if the playoffs started today" bracket. How can that be true?

Are these two things related somehow?

Hey why isn't anyone posting Western Conference standings images anymore?

I had to go look... and it was weird because Vancouver STILL isn't listed in the "if the playoffs started today" bracket. How can that be true?

Are these two things related somehow?
vancouver <> arizona is my new favorite fake rivalry

Quick

Banned
MhbHVCd.png

As expected re: BMO, but I never thought it'd be the Rangers. Kinda always had a hunch it'd be Buffalo.

LAWD HAVE MERCY.

I would legit try and get tickets for this.

Leafs vs. Rangers makes sense in that it's an Original 6 matchup. Really, Leafs vs. any Original 6 team is fine. Blackhawks need to fuck off from the outdoors for a few years though (sorry Marvie), but they'll probably get another outdoor game next season. :lol

Syrinx

4 probable Canes prospects for the World Juniors: Fleury/McKeown for Canada, Alex Nedeljkovic for the US (don't know how much he'll play tho), and Sebastian Aho for Finland.

zroid

Banned
I was watching SportsCentre or something the other day and saw some highlights from a minor hockey game featuring the "NY Rangers"

I had to double take at that. Then I realized it was the North York Rangers, which I thought was clever. :lol

I don't have my Force Awakens tickets yet :(

I don't even know who I'll go with :( :(

I'm gonna see Force Awakens with my Dad.It's his birthday on the 18th so why not. I think my dad is more of a Star Trek than Star Wars Guy but whatever.

I mean, when I was a kid,me and dad would be play Jedi. He'd be Qui Gon Jinn and i'd be Obi Wan Kenobi. We had this Vacuum Cleaner that kinda looked like a R2D2 and I'd play with that. I had a lot of phases when i was 4-6 years old. First it was Toy Story, then it was Star Wars then it was Wrestling and Pokemon and Digimon.

Syrinx

I want to play Xenoblade X so badly but I hadn't gotten it due to school and now I think my brother got it for me for Christmas so I don't want to fuck him over.

Still haven't gotten Splatoon so maybe I'll get that instead to hold me over.

zroid

Banned
Good start for Mike Sullivan

Lol what are you? Lvl 40?

How does the co op even work btw? Could we hunt some indigens together?

28 :x

You have to do special squad missions for co-op, not sure how those work exactly. They're initiated from the console in the barracks I think.

I'm about 50 hours in myself and I've yet start Chapter 4.

So much stuff to do in Xenoblade X, probably more so than the original.

hehe, I can totally see that. the content outside the story missions is so good. After Ch 3 there's just soooo much to do.

Pikma

Banned
I'm gonna see Force Awakens with my Dad.It's his birthday on the 18th so why not. I think my dad is more of a Star Trek than Star Wars Guy but whatever.

I mean, when I was a kid,me and dad would be play Jedi. He'd be Qui Gon Jinn and i'd be Obi Wan Kenobi. We had this Vacuum Cleaner that kinda looked like a R2D2 and I'd play with that. I had a lot of phases when i was 4-6 years old. First it was Toy Story, then it was Star Wars then it was Wrestling and Pokemon and Digimon.
It'd be pretty fun to go with my dad but I don't have a car right now so going to Anaheim and watching with him isn't an option either.

I'm going with a friend on Thursday and Friday, but I was set to go alone, because some of my friends were being non-committal on me.
Going solo might not be that bad of an idea, never done it but I don't really mind it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Xenoblade X is such a time eater, I've already put 30 hours into it and I haven't even started chapter 5

I'm in the same boat. Like 22 hours in, haven't started chapter 5 yet. Doing affinity missions right now.

EDIT: Jeez, some of you guys are crazy. :D

Top Bottom