• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Pikma

Banned
I'm about 50 hours in myself and I've yet start Chapter 4.

So much stuff to do in Xenoblade X, probably more so than the original.
For me it's both the views and the ridiculously good combat system, I mean, I don't even need to use missions as an excuse to keep playing, roaming around fighting indigens slightly more powerful than me is fun enough.

zroid

Banned
For me it's both the views and the ridiculously good combat system, I mean, I don't even need to use missions as an excuse to keep playing, roaming around fighting indigens slightly more powerful than me is fun enough.

Same, I'm almost hesitant to get my Skell already because from what I hear the feel of the game changes a lot after that point. Trying to appreciate as much as I can from the first three continents on foot before taking the next step, y'know?

Quick

Banned
Going solo might not be that bad of an idea, never done it but I don't really mind it.

I actually watch a lot of movies alone. It's just more liberating to walk in and watch whatever you want instead of being reliant on what your group wants to watch.

I highly recommend watching solo every once in a while.

Cake Boss

Banned
I made a good choice to watch Sherlock instead of this tire fire.

Hoffman off the top PP1 and Smith takes his spot...unbelievable.

The hits keep on coming. GO KINGS!!!

Silexx

I made a good choice to watch Sherlock instead of this tire fire.

Hoffman off the top PP1 and Smith takes his spot...unbelievable.

The hits keep on coming. GO KINGS!!!

I don't understand the change when the PP is perhaps the one thing that was working for the Sens.

That said, they're actually playing pretty good even though they're down a goal.

I actually watch a lot of movies alone. It's just more liberating to walk in and watch whatever you want instead of being reliant on what your group wants to watch.

I highly recommend watching solo every once in a while.

My first time doing this was going to John Wick the weekend it came out. It was a very pleasant experience, both because of the movie and my independence.

Haven't done it since though.

Cake Boss

Banned
I don't understand the change when the PP is perhaps the one thing that was working for the Sens.

That said, they're actually playing pretty good even though they're down a goal.

The PP needs more gritness.

They will win a game and then lose the next 3. Mediocrity at its finest.

zroid

Banned
At least Borowiecki isn't on the PP....?

yet....

Speaking of Sci-fi stuff people should watch The Expanse. It is made and produced by Syfy but if we are going off of the first episode fucking watch it. Really well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvZeQD1Vf2s&list=LLAfcX6EMOEYJAmp4eQ1tDLQ&index=1

The whole first episode is officially put up on their Youtube channel. I don't know if it is just America or not. But everyone should at least give it a try

DVRing this tonight. Looks real good.

Why not?

The Habs did it with Cammalleri.

:( :(

:(

:(

tumblr_nqw67mXAsa1u9o7gzo1_400.gif

I miss you Cammy.

zroid

Banned
znBeNc0.png

I think the only way this trade makes sense for Chicago is if they were planning to bury Daley in the minors anyway, but found a deal to get additional cap savings from that. So I'm assuming Scuderi will be sent down now.

Top Bottom