• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Razorskin

----- ------
Remember when Leafs wanted to take on Lecavalier's contract and the league blocked it? At least Stamkos is only slightly broken.

CWYFQf5WEAElUib.jpg

Unf look at that sexy man and that hair game. Showing off that chest hair too, lawdy.

zroid

Banned
I just don't understand why the NHL allowed the Panthers to draft a 35 year old, don't you go directly to free agency at that age?

iLLmAtlc

fwiw Pierre McGuire was on Vancouver radio and he talked about Bobo's Stamkos article. He said Bobo has very good sources in Tampa and also with Don Meehan's Newport sports group. So even if it isn't a report, he doesn't think McKenzie would put that out there without some smoke.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
fwiw Pierre McGuire was on Vancouver radio and he talked about Bobo's Stamkos report. He said Bobo has very good sources in Tampa and also with Don Meehan's Newport sports group. So even if it isn't a report, he doesn't think McKenzie would put that out there without there being some smoke.

I look forward to the inevitable Stepan-Stamkos trade.

Just had an Immunology final, the printing office accidentally copied the master key of the exam so we all had the answers. One brave student told the professor and he had to go print out new exams, so we lost time and it threw me off. The answers were explanations in italics and didn't highlight the specific answer, so I could see how it went unnoticed. What a shit show though.

iLLmAtlc

Just had an Immunology final, the printing office accidentally copied the master key of the exam so we all had the answers. One brave student told the professor and he had to go print out new exams, so we lost time and it threw me off. The answers were explanations in italics and didn't highlight the specific answer, so I could see how it went unnoticed. What a shit show though.

lmao holy shit.

even if that one person didn't say anything it would probably be very obvious to them some shit went down when literally every student is nailing the questions. so it was gonna be a headache sooner or later lol. i'd argue not saying anything would have created the much bigger headache because nobody needs the prof throwing around academic dishonesty threats.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
I just remembered you guys signed him to a $4m/yr extension.

Makes me feel a bit better about the Sutter extension.

Don't forget that Benning threw the 2nd round pick they got for Bieksa at the Penguins in the Sutter trade. Seemed like such a steal for the Canucks at the time.

@Hope_Smoke
Dreger on TSN Radio "I believe 100% Jarmo Kekainnen would want to trade Ryan Johansen. No doubt about it"

Another Interesting Idea.

it seems Torts Doesn't Like Him. Maybe Montreal saves another one that Torts couldn't coach properly.

Eller-Galchenyuk-Johansen?

Top Bottom