• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

lmao holy shit.

even if that one person didn't say anything it would probably be very obvious to them some shit went down when literally every student is nailing the questions. so it was gonna be a headache sooner or later lol. i'd argue not saying anything would have created the much bigger headache because nobody needs the prof throwing around academic dishonesty threats.

:lol My professor didn't know what to do, he asked us what we wanted and of course we said just give us all As, but he said he couldn't. :(

It probably wouldn't make that much of a difference as the final exam usually has a high average.

Silexx

I'm fine with Dave Randorf calling a CFL game but can't stand him in an NHL broadcast. (Doesn't really bother me when he calls an international tournament for some reason)

zroid

Banned
Both Piccinich and Bracco with an assist. Good times.

I'm fine with Dave Randorf calling a CFL game but can't stand him in an NHL broadcast. (Doesn't really bother me when he calls an international tournament for some reason)

Just be thankful it's not Romanuk

Cake Boss

Banned

We have been spoiled this season by having the best 2 in the business calling SNES games all season.

Chris Cuthbert and Gord Miller.

I feel this year's Capitals are Last Year's Tampa or Rangers. I'm okay with Caps winning because I think Ovi deserves a Cup, he's just so skilled and an Absolute Monster on the Ice.

I guess Holtbae developed Price's God Powers.

Pikma

Banned
I feel this year's Capitals are Last Year's Tampa or Rangers. I'm okay with Caps winning because I think Ovi deserves a Cup, he's just so skilled and an Absolute Monster on the Ice.

Oh god Creeper, you're feeding KingBroly now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I expected the Caps to be scary this year. We only barely got by them last year, and they got significantly better in the offseason. Personally, I'm hoping somebody else takes them out in the first round for us.

In completely unrelated news, I finally got around to watching Mad Max as that DVD screener arrived today. Gooood shit.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I expected the Caps to be scary this year. We only barely got by them last year, and they got significantly better in the offseason. Personally, I'm hoping somebody else takes them out in the first round for us.

In completely unrelated news, I finally got around to watching Mad Max as that DVD screener arrived today. Gooood shit.

DVD?

You have to watch that shit it HD, such a gorgeous movie.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
DVD?

You have to watch that shit it HD, such a gorgeous movie.

This is honestly the reason why I don't watch more of the screeners, but I really wanted to see Mad Max, and you can't beat free. :D

You would think studios would want to present these movies in the best quality possible for awards voters, but no. Mad Max's was particularly shitty as they truly spared no expense on the packaging. It literally showed up in a broken CD jewel case. At least the others have the decency to print some (cheap) customized packaging.

Marvie_3

Banned
Mmm your right. It's basically Team Russia.

Yeah. But maybe the Islanders can get Revenge on the caps.

I trust one of the East Teams to take them out.

I'm not worried about the Habs just yet we got a look for a RW for Galchenyuk. Maybe a LW too.
Bickell is a LW and would be a perfect fit for the Habs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hoping for some emo Price
Apparently he has been avoiding the cameras and most of his story will be told using footage from pressers and shit like that, at least that's what the guy in charge of the show said today.

Quick

Banned
Apparently he has been avoiding the cameras and most of his story will be told using footage from pressers and shit like that, at least that's what the guy in charge of the show said today.

Are you guys referring to Road to the Winter Classic? If so, any reason why he's avoiding cameras?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are you guys referring to Road to the Winter Classic? If so, any reason why he's avoiding cameras?
Just the way he is, he's always shied away from attention. This show is probably his worst nightmare, the same guy said PK was amazing to film which isn't surprising.

And yet we will still shit on Kessel for not liking being in front of the camera.

CbN1NY6p.jpeg

Top Bottom