• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

I like seeing the penguins lose

I love to see them lose

penguifall.gif

Stasis

Watching Bruins/Habs Road To Winter Classic.

Fucking Therrien, LOL. He sounds like the hardest of the hardcore Québécois who picked up no English ever. It's like my girlfriend's parents and their friends trying to speak English. I love it. Vigneault and then Julien are leagues better. I mean I get he only coached 4 years in the US, but still. They coach in English primarily. Most of my friends here are Francophone and only the ones who were basically raised hating Anglopones and not giving a fuck sound like that.

I love it.

And yeah, Price shies away from the media. Though he does open his door for Halloween in my town when he's around. He's done it twice that I know. Friend of mine went over with his kid once. So I dunno, he's still a friendly guy just not a fan of cameras I guess.

Pikma

Banned
San Diego's weather has gone completely mad, it's 39 degrees this morning, can't remember the last time it was this cold, and I know it doesn't sound like much but it is ridiculously cold for our standards.

Fuck you el nino or whatever's causing this shit

Marvie_3

Banned
San Diego's weather has gone completely mad, it's 39 degrees this morning, can't remember the last time it was this cold, and I know it doesn't sound like much but it is ridiculously cold for our standards.

It was almost 70 here te other day and its supposed to be almost 70 next week too. This is bullshit. I want snow.

Calamari41

41 > 38

The little snowflake warning icon went on in my car the other morning because it hit 35, right at the beach.

It might be warmer here in Ontario than it is in SD right now. Nuts.

Habs lines:
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Byron
Eller - Galchenyuk - Andrighetto
Fleischmann - Desharnais - Weise
Carr/Hudon - Mitchell - Flynn

Habs D & G:
Beaulieu - Subban
Emelin - Petry
Markov - Gilbert
Tinordi - Pateryn

Condon
Tokarski

I think Condon should Play Against the Stars on Saturday then Ticker gets the Preds and Condon gets the Wild.

I wanna see how a Eller-Galchenyuk-Carr line would do and put Andrighetto on Top

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McCarron with another hat trick, I'd like to see Carr sent down and McCarron brought up to play on the right side of Pleks. I like Carr a lot, but he's a bottom six guy and Biron can't keep playing on the top line.

I remember in the off season when I said they would struggle due to the guys they lost on defense and got told they'd be fine.
I think most people laughed at the talk of them getting Kessel, it's been obvious for a while their weak points were defense and Fleury in the playoffs.

McCarron with another hat trick, I'd like to see Carr sent down and McCarron brought up to play on the right side of Pleks. I like Carr a lot, but he's a bottom six guy and Biron can't keep playing on the top line.

I think most people laughed at the talk of them getting Kessel, it's been obvious for a while their weak points were defense and Fleury in the playoffs.

I don't wanna see McCarron until next year. I don't see the need for him to come up now.

Red_Man

I don't wanna see McCarron until next year. I don't see the need for him to come up now.
Scoring less than 3 goals per game for the last 10 games or so, with a 3rd - 4th liner on the top line. He's 10th in AHL scoring as a rookie, and has exactly what we need. It wouldn't hurt him to have him up for a few games.

Red_Man

Ice Caps just sent their other AHL goalie not named Fucale down to the ECHL.....curious move, he just made 45 saves in their win last night too.

Curufinwe

Well now they traded Scuderi so theyre even more fucked now.

I think that was a nice trade for Chicago. I'm sure they'll use the cap space to add a good rental dman at the deadline. Medvedev might be available if the Flyers aren't going to extend him. He only has a $3m cap hit and the Flyers could retain salary.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

It's 57 in NYC right now. Wanna trade?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I had to look that up to see what it was in real temperatures. It's 3C in San Diego and 8C in Toronto. Crazy. We've been having a really, really mild December.

Curufinwe

I noticed it was warmer this past week in Delaware than back home in Wellington, New Zealand where summer is supposed to be starting soon. Crazy.

Ice Caps just sent their other AHL goalie not named Fucale down to the ECHL.....curious move, he just made 45 saves in their win last night too.

That would mean Fucale is the only goalie up there right or did they call up another ECHL goalie? Unless Torkarski is going back down

Clydefrog

Yeah I'm at LAX right now boarding a flight to Hawaii for 2 weeks. I left just in time. It's fucking freezing down here.

Red_Man

Just watched the winter classic show, Talbot talks a lot for someone who was sent down to the minors this year, reminds me of when Gorges wouldn't shut up here.

PA Parenteau on Tyler Bozak: "I knew playing against him, he wasn't getting points because he was playing with Phil Kessel. I knew that."
:lol

Top Bottom