• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Xeteh

I try to be positive about the Avs but this is hard to watch. They look like they're still learning how to hockey at points.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WHAT A SAVE BY STECHER

Sorry if that seemed like I was hating on Canuck support it was more of a shot at how dead the ACC is.

No worries, I misread your question :lol I thought you were pointing out how "Go Leafs Go" is at least as loud as the "Go Canucks Go" chant in Vancouver... which is also true

calder

I'll take OT on the road whatever.

The extra point would sure be nice though.

Edit: LAINE THE GOD THAT PASS

calder

This leafs/Canucks OT is still going? I guess if you don't have a gamebreaker like Lainbae these things can linger past the 30 second mark 🤔

Merguson

Banned
Linden on the Leafs rebuild : "How do I say to Daniel and Henrik, “Strip it down.” I’m not sure it’s fair to these guys."

Linden wasn't wrong. Keep it up Canucks.

Too bad that was the result after the Leafs played so well/got so many shots, but it is what it is. Andersen was rough at the start of the shootout.

We got a point and the 3-on-3 was electric

qJSpXl3l.jpg

The Leafs trying to stay above .500

We need to get rid of Polak and Hunwick. Maybe package them with Enroth and Marincin for a seventh or a sixth.

Keep Rielly, Zietsev, Carrick and maybe Gardiner.

We need to get rid of Polak and Hunwick. Maybe package them with Enroth and Marincin for a seventh or a sixth.

Getting rid of any of these guys without taking back equally shitty guys in return is gonna be almost impossible this season. Most teams don't have the cap space or the space in their lineups to take players without sending players back, and it's no secret how bad these guys are.

Getting rid of any of these guys without taking back equally shitty guys in return is gonna be almost impossible this season. Most teams don't have the cap space or the space in their lineups to take players without sending players back, and it's no secret how bad these guys are.

No, I know. It's a pipedream.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Holy sh

I went to see if Brooks extended his point streak

12-2 game... brooks had 5 points... Zborovskiy (NYR D prospect) had a 7 point game

Chris R

Avs played Friends in low places at intermission just now.

Copious drinking and the Phoenix Arooooos, our only companions this dark season.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Brooks isn't a prospect you get excited about, he's a prospect that you have zero expectations for and get pleasantly surprised with if he does overcome the odds.

After I saw him play with Marner... I'm excited
for him to replace Bozak

Mike Smith stands in his head, makes a career high 54 saves, Coyotes still can't close it in regulation. Such a hard team to watch.

zroid

Banned

they don't really need to get rid of Polak and Hunwick

their contracts are expiring, could easily be sent to the minors

there's a reason they aren't doing that and it's because Babcock likes them

Top Bottom