• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just watched the leafs morning skate interviews... one reporter was all "lulz you're in last place in the conference how does that feeeeeel" to marner and matthews

Yeah- no shit dumbass, we have the least GP in the league and winning the difference of games (3) would put us in third in the atlantic

These reporters hurt my brain

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bergevin had to trade for a legit 2nd line centre anyways, this just accelerates that need.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just watched the leafs morning skate interviews... one reporter was all "lulz you're in last place in the conference how does that feeeeeel" to marner and matthews

Yeah- no shit dumbass, we have the least GP in the league and winning the difference of games (3) would put us in third in the atlantic

These reporters hurt my brain

If the Leafs had a 100% win percentage that'd be a reasonable assumption to make.

ALAS they do not and it is not.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
If the Leafs had a 100% win percentage that'd be a reasonable assumption to make.

ALAS they do not and it is not.

A whole 3 fucking games woweee such a big margin

Also they aren't in last place as they have ROW advantage.

They jump a few teams with 1 of 3.

Unrelated: NHL about to sign contract with Apple

giphy.gif

I found my new Fly Guys win gif

Socreges

Banned
Nick Kypreos‏ @RealKyper 6m
Asked why he drafted Brown, Dorion says "We like taking guys with colours as names. Strong names. Shows character" #scouting
Nick Kypreos‏ @RealKyper 5m
More Dorion: "Also think about it. Leblanc, Colin White, Logan Brown. The Coloured Line" #wtf
holy shit

Why are you making things up? This is the problem with the internet. Fake news, fake trades, fake everything.

Writing fake news and stories about scandals is like being sexually aroused by excrement, Pope Francis has said.

And since people tend towards coprophagia, or eating faeces, then the media should avoid spreading it, he said in an attack on the spread of disinformation.

Francis apologised for his use of precise psychological terms that describe when people are aroused by excrement.

Thou must not spread fake..... stuff

Top Bottom