• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Parch

Connor McDavid was pissed last night, but he's getting the usual star treatment now. Unfortunately the rules have been changed so that pests are protected and don't have to be accountable anymore.

Connor needs to let it bounce off, but I don't have a problem with him calling out Manning in the media. I think it was just chirping and last year's incident wasn't intentional, but if that jerk is going to say that it was intentional then he can answer for it. I hope the media grill him about it. Was it intentional? Did you say it was? If it was the Canadian media, the guy would be dealing with it for the rest of the season.

But damn, that was a frustrating game to lose by blowing a lead in the third. Philly is dangerous offensively and playing really good right now.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
lol

mitch marner is OP in HUT

pls dont nerf

mitchy_zpsgm2zqo5w.jpg~original

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like Raanta may be starting again tonight in Chicago. 👍

Also looks like Clendening still isn't playing despite it being a back to back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In my opinion Price should have got 5 and a game misconduct, no suspension. Pretty sure 5 and a game is 'supposed' to be the automatic punishment for blows to the head with a blocker according to the rule book but it's rarely enforced that way.

yyzjohn

Banned
In my opinion Price should have got 5 and a game misconduct, no suspension. Pretty sure 5 and a game is 'supposed' to be the automatic punishment for blows to the head with a blocker according to the rule book but it's rarely enforced that way.

No place for that in hockey, throw the book at Price, 55 game suspension.

Yawnier

Banned
I really hope Holland can do something in Arizona. I've always liked him.

He seemed to be the most involved player on the leafs when it came to community stuff so he is probably a decent guy but he had to go. Can't have two players on the 23 man roster who aren't even playing for the team (Corrado and Holland). At least with Holland gone it gives the Leafs some more flexibility like what to do with Leivo.

zroid

Banned
Remember when the Leafs made a trade last year for a "conditional pick", and we didn't learn either the round nor the condition for like several weeks? :lol

i don't remember who it was

Top Bottom