• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

zroid

Banned
da77e2d04b4d46a3b4c892967b0d363a.png

Cactus

Banned
6th round pick if Holland is re-signed or traded.

So nothing.

Chris Johnston ✔ @reporterchris
If Peter Holland is re-signed or traded by #coyotes, the #leafs get a 2018 sixth-rounder. If not, they get nothing.
4:02 PM - 9 Dec 2016

zroid

Banned
6th round pick if Holland is re-signed or traded.

So nothing.

Chris Johnston ✔ @reporterchris
If Peter Holland is re-signed or traded by #coyotes, the #leafs get a 2018 sixth-rounder. If not, they get nothing.
4:02 PM - 9 Dec 2016

lol

zroid

Banned
"Bad news Peter, we're sending you to a place with much better weather, less taxes, more and better playing minutes and little to no fan/media scrutiny!"

"Uh, dang, I guess?"

Not that you're wrong, although in his case it's unfortunate it ended this way. Apparently he was the biggest Leafs fan on the team. Like McDavid style hardcore Leafs shit all over his room and all that. He requested the trade so obviously he wanted to go, but it must have been really demoralizing for him to see his place on the team gradually erode since the day he was acquired by Toronto, until now when he'd justifiably wonder why he can't get playing time over Ben Fucking Smith. I'm trying to figure that one out myself.

Pikma

Banned
This is the true Creepercocks everybody
No more pretending to be the nicest guy around

I knew it was all a façade right from the beginning

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Vesey-Pirri-Jensen
Hrivik-Lindberg-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi