• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

calder

7a5948b243fc453386b88bba13c7e6c8.png

budding bromance?

or something else entirely?!

"Did you see that link I forwarded you from r/mensrights?"
"Sure did, it was a great read."

zroid

Banned
Omg I wasn't watching at the time so I didn't realize it was a Nylander turnover which led to the Ritchie goal

CHERRY BE LIKE

oxgUr.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hey how's my boy Matt Puemps doing after that 1 goal in his first game as a ranger then decided to talk shit.

Let see here....

GP21 G1 A0 P1

Averaging 8:49 TOI/G

They sure do
That's not entirely accurate since that's including all of his Ottawa time. Here in NY it's:

GP8 G1 A0 P1
Average TOI 9:14

He was also concussed for a little bit there.

Speaking of guys with injuries, after being back for 3 games after a groin injury, Rick Nash went and pulled the other groin against the Devils on Sunday, so he's back on the shelf again.

Reckheim

That's not entirely accurate since that's including all of his Ottawa time. Here in NY it's:

GP8 G1 A0 P1
Average TOI 9:14

He was also concussed for a little bit there.

Speaking of guys with injuries, after being back for 3 games after a groin injury, Rick Nash went and pulled the other groin against the Devils on Sunday, so he's back on the shelf again.

How has Hrivik looked for you guys? Any chance he might turn out to be a dime a dozen 4th line center in the league?

I get to go to two Jackets games this week! Headed to Nationwide for tonight against the Kings, and on Thursday against the Pens.

I love this current team. They remind me of how the Cleveland Indians found success this past season. No outright superstar, but lots of good players that can show up on any given night.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How has Hrivik looked for you guys? Any chance he might turn out to be a dime a dozen 4th line center in the league?

He's meshed really well with Oscar Lindberg and Jesper Fast in particular in the bottom six. They've been a really great "obnoxious forechecking/defensively sound" type line when they've been put together. Like most of the rest of the team, he's also versatile and can be played on either wing or at center.

Hrivik has been playing the last couple of games while Pirri has been in the press box largely because of how useful he's been defensively (and because Pirri's shooting percentage has fallen back down to earth, and he's not nearly the weapon on the power play right now that he was early on in the season when he had Mika Zibanejad set up in the opposite circle from him).

Foggy

I get to go to two Jackets games this week! Headed to Nationwide for tonight against the Kings, and on Thursday against the Pens.

I love this current team. They remind me of how the Cleveland Indians found success this past season. No outright superstar, but lots of good players that can show up on any given night.

giphy.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
#RedWings Blashill: “Regardless of who’s out for them, they’re still poorly coached. It’s part of what they have to deal with here. “ 😂 #TBL
I'm assuming Blashill and Cooper are buddies.

Yawnier

Banned
Why does LeafsGAF want to get rid of JVR?

He is gonna get a Babby Ryan-esque long term contract in a year and a half time and I don't necessarily know if the Leafs should be the team to give him it. But I will say that I don't actively want him kicked out of town right now though because I do like him.

imBask

Banned
Ryan had 4 seasons over 30 goals when he signed that stupid contract

JVR has 1 AND many more seasons played than Babby, calm down Leafs-GAF

Top Bottom