• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Solo

lol Habs.

Cherry on the cake is Galchenyuk looking intimidated as **** when playing the Leafs. I think he'll disappear against the Leafs for his entire career, like Kessel does against Boston.

This makes no sense at all :lol For starters, there is no link between Gally and Toronto like Kessel and Boston, and second, Gally has played 1.3 games against Toronto.

Are you the Leafs-GAF Tabris?

Socreges

Banned
Grow some fucking balls. The guy was not down when he threw those punches. Guys get up from their knees and keep fighting all the time. If you and the whiny bitch on HNIC want to complain about punches being thrown at a guy who was actually down on the ice, start with Lecavalier.
Defend Rinaldo if you feel the need, but you're not going to persuade anyone with such a garbage post.

irlwIqmFzqng0.gif

That last punch was completely unnecessary, but no surprise that Rinaldo threw it anyhow.

Simon Belmont said:
But at some point it actually will be different. It's not like the team is actually cursed...I mean that's just silly...right?
They just haven't had a good enough lineup on the ice each season. At least this season you don't have a GM deluding you into thinking it's a playoff team. They might make the playoffs, of course. But that'll take 48 games of good hockey, not 12.

Fei

So I was curious just how lopsided our scoring is. Here's how it breaks down:

Top Line: 22 goals
Vanek: 11 goals
All other forwards: 8 goals

That's pretty fucked up.

Top Bottom