• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Solo

Grigorenko ain't doing so hot either. Just skating slowly, overthinking shots, and just getting outpaced. Sabres faithful starting to wonder if keeping him up was a mistake when he could be succeeding with the Quebec Remparts.

Well, I think its to be expected for both guys. They are both REALLY young, and will have highs and lows this season.

It's just weird in Galchenyuk's case because he had 7 points in his first 7 games, but has now been almost invisible and tentative as fuck for 3 games.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well, I think its to be expected for both guys. They are both REALLY young, and will have highs and lows this season.

It's just weird in Galchenyuk's case because he had 7 points in his first 7 games, but has now been almost invisible and tentative as fuck for 3 games.

Teams have more footage of him now to know how he plays.

Montresor

Mark Fraser protecting McLaren - that's unreal. This team is finally playing with toughness.

I agree with Soc though - I can see the tables turning in the second period.

Solo

Step 1 Therrien needs to take: break up our dogshit "first line". Sorry MT, it's been 10 games. The Patches-DD-Cole magic is gone. Give Patches a better centre and a winger who gives a shit, demote DD several lines and send Cole to the old folk's home.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The issue is that McLaren is a heavyweight. He gets a cut above his eye during a fight and he playfully sticks his tongue out, blood streaming down his face. He's crazy. And Fraser is protecting HIM? I loved that.

You have such a strange boner for tough guys.

CrankyJay

Banned
Step 1 Therrien needs to take: break up our dogshit "first line". Sorry MT, it's been 10 games. The Patches-DD-Cole magic is gone. Give Patches a better centre and a winger who gives a shit, demote DD several lines and send Cole to the old folk's home.

Moves usually come a week late. Sabres have been bitching for Ruff to break up Myers/Leopold and then bench Myers....and both things happened a week later.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Plekanec has given up trying to win faceoffs, now he just skates right to wherever the Leaf player will win it.

Solo

Oh god, with the Leafs winning, here comes another edition of Coach's Sucking The Leafs Off Corner, starring Don Senile.

Top Bottom