• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Montresor with the boner.

Fraser, Orr and McLaren the reason we're winning games apparently.

edit: That had to be staged lol.

Montresor

So what if he's wild. Fuck Rinaldo. Show some restraint.

If you're some caged animal that becomes out of control when you're unleashed then that's too bad. =/

Socreges

Banned
People forget that the Leafs were 9-3-1 to start last season and we were hearing the various reasons why Things are different this time...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Eh he does have a point that the ACC crowd is stupid. I almost always disagree with him, but he does have a point there.

Chinese New Years but i am watching the game!

Go Road Team Leafs Go

Curufinwe

So what if he's wild. Fuck Rinaldo. Show some restraint.

Grow some fucking balls. The guy was not down when he threw those punches. Guys get up from their knees and keep fighting all the time. If you and the whiny bitch on HNIC want to complain about punches being thrown at a guy who was actually down on the ice, start with Lecavalier.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Thank god the Wings scored on that 5 on 3. God they've looked terrible all game.

I just finished watching that game and they hardly looked horrible. That was a well-played game.

Spl1nter

Once again

BBVo-9RCcAAEVcp.jpg:large

Top Bottom