• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If I were Kadri, I'd be worried about the inevitable payback.

Who was it last year that hit him, then he took their number and did it twice as hard? That's the only reason I'm watching this anymore, team can't handle the puck, let alone make a pass.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Luke Schenn was traded to the Flyers, not the Habs

:jnc

Komarov only has 2 less hits than him, I guess he's one of the best hitters in the NHL too.

I'm sure he'll be back in first after this game is over, Flyers already finished their game earlier.

Montreal always manages to make Reimer look good, shoot it directly at his chest some more.

Solo

Luke Schenn was traded to the Flyers, not the Habs

:jnc

Komarov only has 2 less hits than him, I guess he's one of the best hitters in the NHL too.

You really are the Tabris of Leafs GAF. Do yourself a favor and look Emelin up on Youtube.

Fustrating game. Refs are being complete shit. Missed Smithson being slew am-footed right infront of him. Huberdeau getting ashes at the end of the period and Skille being tripped.

Washing isn't play great outside of Holtby. Versteeg is frustrating to watch right now, he looks like Kovalev out there.

Shore and Huberdeau are our offense right. This is a winnable game and the Cats took a dump on the ice and called it hockey.

Fei

Vanek: 13 mins, 1 goal, 1 assist.

Going to need a better third period from him to win the game. :lol This team is plain sad at this point.

Solo

Habs have looked much better this period - Reimer is whats keeping this game where it is.

EDIT: Bourque got the penalty?! The fuck.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KESSSSSELLLLLLL!!!

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

Top Bottom