• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Huge win for Detroit. They were exhausted from the opening whistle of the 2nd period. Glad to see them playing better.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Kings suck. They had the longest off-season ever, so the "Cup Hangover" is no excuse.

MacAttack

Khudobin to start for the Bruins tonight.

Sanjuro's reaction:

janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Now it can be told.
Last Monday, I got a phone call from Bar Refaeli.
“Hey, how did you like my Super Bowl commercial?” the famous super model asked.
“Hey,” she added, “I’ve rented a beachfront cottage in Aruba for the beginning of May. “Why don’t you come down and hang out?
“Bring your friends Pat Hickey and Dave Stubbs. I’ll get another couple girls from the Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoot and we’ll party.”
“Thanks for the invite, Bar,” I replied. “But the Montreal Canadiens are 6-2 on the season.
“Hickey, Stubbs and I are going to be covering the playoffs in May.”

Oops!

Mike Boone is awesome.

Montresor

After the Kings tie it with 43 seconds remaining in the game.

Oh my.

I suppose if you get to whale on Howard enough he'd eventually let one in.

Fucking wings...

Lidstrom would have cleared that

Nice, always love when a team ties with the extra attacker - as long as I don't have a rooting interest. And the Kings were due

Poor Howard...

Detroit wins anyway, scoring with 5 seconds left.

HOLY SHIT WOW

OOOOOOH SHIT! Wings gonna win it!

This game!

Hahahaha even better

FUCK YES!!!!!!

lol kings

That has to sting

Wow

Fuck you, Detroit.

Fuck. You.

Lol Quick.

That is all on Quick. Wow

Crazed!!!

Queens blow.

Grabovski isn't going to be penalized. The NHL is just calling him in so they can sit down and laugh at the 911 calls.

wow, stole 2 pts there.

kings :lol

Huge win for Detroit. They were exhausted from the opening whistle of the 2nd period. Glad to see them playing better.

Kings suck. They had the longest off-season ever, so the "Cup Hangover" is no excuse.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bish please tag every single person in this topic besides Tabris so he can't pull the special snowflake shit like this anymore.

Or just take his. Yeah. I like this one.

Everyone not Tabris becomes "Better than Tabris", or Tabris becomes "Worse than Member". I'm okay with that, too. (His current tag is already supposed to work, but it's clearly not working :( )

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Two big games coming up against the Bolts tonight and Bruins on Tuesday, then our schedule finally starts to get pretty soft. If we can win these next two we might be able to go on a major tear here.

That's a pretty big "if," though.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks are getting started on the annual long as fuck February road trip. Stupid SAP Open taking the Tank every year. Fuck tennis.

CCF23

This comment in combination with your avatar makes no sense to me.

A joke is something spoken, written, or done with humorous intention.[1] Jokes may have many different forms, e.g., a single word (Tabris) or a gesture (considered in a particular context), a question-answer, or a whole short story. The word "joke" has a number of synonyms, including wisecrack, gag, prank, quip, jape and jest.[1]

To achieve their end, jokes may employ irony, sarcasm, word play and other devices. Jokes may have a punch line, i.e. an ending to make it humorous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Tabris

Always nice to see when Rogers Arena has real fans in it, instead of a bunch of Yaletown yuppies who rather be texting than watching.

Top Bottom