• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I hate that twitter has given a credible voice to ignorant people. It's worse than using Tabris as a source for information.

Seriously, a plane crash could hurt multiple innocent people. The dressing room catching on fire with the doors locked from the outside would suffice.

Alucard

Banned
Just saw the Leafs/Habs highlights. This is what I imagine Habs fans look like today.

caps%2520pens%252024%25207%2520series%2520george%2520mcphee%2520frustrated%2520GIF.gif
i0i7CIxLGRMuM.gif

It'll be okay, guys.

Thnak god Elliot is getting exposed, Blues fans are incessant about him being a great goaltender and posting that gif of that one nice save he made that one time.

Toadily why I have been bitching non-stop about how shitty he's been, that he can't cut it when Halak gets injured and that I'd rather see our AHL goalie in than Elliott if Halak is still out Monday.

Most of us know Elliott had a break out year last year with a strong D in front of the net and it was always questionable if he'd continue that.

Some of you bitch more about Blues fans than the shitty fair-weather Blues fans do about anything on twitter and facebook.

If I'm Therrien, I'd be more concerned at the collapses in discipline that have been undercutting the Habs recently than the scoreline. Every team is going to lose like that once in a while - but to completely implode and embarrass yourselves on home ice? That has to be worrying to Montreal's coaching staff.

calder

Went to a Senior AAA hockey game in Kenora last night.

Paid $10.

Didn't really think about it until I realized that I had probably just paid more than most people who go see Coyotes games.
Lol, knew a guy who went to school in Atlanta, with his student discount walk up upper bowl tickets cost $8

Grabovski isn't going to be penalized. The NHL is just calling him in so they can sit down and laugh at the 911 calls.
Ice cold.

Kings vs Wings pretty good so far

Wings look decent, Cleary screwed up on that last goal but should have expected it from him though. Better not blow another 2 goal lead again (well 1 now)!! Also DAMIEN BRUNNER!!! Leads the team in goals, nice!

Socreges

Banned
In regards to Grabo, still see no proof that he bit him. All you have is Pacioretty covering his face with his arm from behind. Either way I blame the refs here, Grabo had his gloves off ready to fight Plekanec but they were holding Plekanec back not allowing him to engage in the fight.
Fuck that. If you stick your arm in somebodies mouth and they bite it, you really have nobody but yourself to blame. Surely he would have had a much more difficult time biting his arm if it wasn't inside his fucking mouth at the time.
I'd be surprised if the hearing results in a suspension. Paccioretty was covering Grabo's nose and mouth, which, considering that Grabovski was most likely out of breath, probably created a momentary panic and subsequent lapse of judgement.

I'm not necessarily arguing that he was justified in biting down, but the action is somewhat understandable given the situation.
ibrvXxNMmuSyMn.gif

You fucking guys. Just agree that what Grabovski did was shameful and move on. This isn't worth defending. Be glad that he's hardly getting any shit from the media and that this will be forgotten in two days.

calder

Nice, always love when a team ties with the extra attacker - as long as I don't have a rooting interest. And the Kings were due

Top Bottom