• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
untitled-9c2ux7.gif

h680D1136

this is what I like with this shortened season; there are games every other day. I dont need to sit and wait until weekends(AHL) for my fav teams to play.

MacAttack

internet stream. no cable.
I know the feel. I was boycotting cable for a while but now that I have it again, I feel like the NESN broadcast is one of the best in the NHL. Say what you will about Jack Edwards and Brick but the production values are great.

Fei

Sabres played an embarrassing first period. I don't see how scratching Myers helps them, their defense looks awful.

Clearly you didn't see him play. Or see the Buffalo-Isles game last night. This period felt like a treat to watch compared to last night, hah

pringles

Huge win for Detroit. They were exhausted from the opening whistle of the 2nd period. Glad to see them playing better.
It was so obvious we would lose that lead. Guys looked dead-tired the last 2 periods.

But that ending came out of nowhere and probably stands as the best moment of the season so far. Fun game, Howard was insane. Wings have come a long way after the first few games of the season. Actually looking like a playoff team lately.

MacAttack

NESN just showed the Oates faceoff goal vs the Sabres in the playoffs. One of my favorite Bruins memories. I remember Draper standing on his head and puking his guts out between whistles in OT.

Good times.

Top Bottom