• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Posting from a train heading home from the NYI game. All I want to do is make sure you all know DiPietro fucking sucks.

Yes he does, but to be fair he had two go in off of skates and that flying duck that Semin bounced off your d-man was an awkward goal. Canes had quite a bit of luck on their side, which is good, because when you give up 4 PP goals you should automatically lose.

zedge

Two offensive power houses battling it out. 0-0 half way through second. Not a bad pace though which is good. Irving looks a little less nervous tonight.

So what's the deal with Philly?

Terrible defense. The defense is so bad that the forwards all have to hng back and help out, plus they dont have any puck moving defensemen (besides Kimmo) so the forward have to carry the puck the length of the ice and they are not setup to do that. They are also really missing Jagr. He was terrible in the playoffs but before that he was a huge part of the offense, they didnt really replace him at all and it is killing them. The young guys havent really stepped up either, and they were really counting on this guys improving this year. They only win if Bryz plays great and they can keep the score down, and that isnt going to work long term for them.

Acid08

Banned
I picked up Thomas Greiss for some reason two weeks ago; quickly dropped him starting tomorrow after tonight's performance. Wow. He seemed fine the other games.

He usually is pretty solid, seems like just a really bad night for the entire team.

I can't take a Colombus blowout too seriously. If the Sharks are going to play that terribly we would have lost no matter who we were playing, even Colombus.

Dudes need to get it together. Burish has been pretty useless outside of the first couple games where he was providing a lot of energy and being a pest with Galiardi. Really wondering why DW gave him a 1.8m per four fucking year contract.

I know Wild fans(lol) won't be reading this but James Sheppard has actually turned out pretty well so far. He's rusty from not playing for so damn long but he's really tenacious and stays on the puck, glad he came over from Minny. Still hate that we gave up Coyle though, he could have been our Clowe replacement.

New Top Gear was the shit btw.

Socreges

Banned
So weird. After the first few games of the season I definitely did not expect Columbus to turn out to be a better team than San Jose.

Acid08

Banned
Just calling it like I sees it.

icrLH0FtviNJp.gif

Whatever, I'm going to keep watching Twin Peaks because what the fuck is even happening in this show, I need to know.

Socreges

Banned
Canucks have had ZERO injuries since the start of the season. Kesler and Booth started on the IR, but there hasn't been anything since.

/jinx

Didn't watch the last period. Something has to give with this team, we're shitty all over the place. Checking is awful, cover is awful, goaltending is awful. I'd like Bishop back.

Passed a pretty chill Shorks fan in LAX earlier.

Top Bottom