• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Delryk

For the record they said twitter was already going nuts with the Luongo crap. their take; wait and see the injury first.

calder

This may not be the time or place but I'd just ruin the middle aged woman in the Tim's panini commercial. Those old lady glasses, the dowdy clothes, the mom hair, all of it is not enough to hide the twinkle in her eye - she's a goddamn animal and she doesn't need to advertise.

calder

As a GCL viewer all I can say is HOLY SHIT CAN YOU GUYS SEE THE FUTURE?! Witchcraft!

Seriously the delay is like 5 minutes.

Crazy-assed goal from Semin bouncing off a defender and flying through the air and over DiPietro's head. First lead of the game for the Canes off of that. We'll take it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Welcome to the Leafs bandwagon. It's a nice place until April, or so they tell me.

I saw before your edit Solo!!

I'm watching you.

edit: Also don't be silly, the bandwagon is nice until usually February or March at latest. Never April. The bandwagon is bare by then.

Top Bottom