• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks have had ZERO injuries since the start of the season. Kesler and Booth started on the IR, but there hasn't been anything since.

/jinx

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.

Higgins is gonna get Mono again, watch it.

Jesus. Guys on NHL Tonight asked what percent chance there is that the Hawks win the President's Trophy.

Guy #1: 90-95%
Guy #2: 100%

...Too much hype around this team. Implosion incoming.

CCF23

Jesus. Guys on NHL Tonight asked what percent chance there is that the Hawks win the President's Trophy.

Guy #1: 90-95%
Guy #2: 100%

...Too much hype around this team. Implosion incoming.

:lol

The media is so fucking stupid.

Not that the Hawks can't or won't win it, but 90-95 and 100%? Guy 2 is essentially saying that it's impossible for them to encounter any significant injuries.

Marvie_3

Banned
:lol

The media is so fucking stupid.

Not that the Hawks can't or won't win it, but 90-95 and 100%? Guy 2 is essentially saying that it's impossible for them to encounter any significant injuries.
Hopefully our only significant injury is Marcus Kruger's career being ended.

Marvie_3

Banned
Brian Bickell. Oduya.
Both are far better than Kruger. Bickell has been getting better lately and Oduya has played much better than he did last season.

I'm happy Stalberg went from being worthless to pretty ok

Other than his bad turnovers last night Oduya has been solid
Stalberg is still pretty worthless. I can't wait to see which team overpays him this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if Chicago moved him before the dealine either.

Both are far better than Kruger. Bickell has been getting better lately and Oduya has played much better than he did last season.

Stalberg is still pretty worthless. I can't wait to see which team overpays him this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if Chicago moved him before the dealine either.

I won't miss him when he's gone by any stretch of the imagination, but at least this year I'm not hating his guts like I have been the past couple.

Maybe because they're winning, lol

CCF23

Ducks hand the Hawks their first regulation loss tomorrow.

selannegun-o.gif

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
How has Drew Doughty looked?
I know the Kings have been a little snakebitten and unlucky. Same with Drew? Is he playing poorly or has he been forced to turn into a defensive dman with all the injuries?

I ask because I have him on my fantasy team and he's fucking sucked.

Clydefrog

How has Drew Doughty looked?
I know the Kings have been a little snakebitten and unlucky. Same with Drew? Is he playing poorly or has he been forced to turn into a defensive dman with all the injuries?

I ask because I have him on my fantasy team and he's fucking sucked.

His TOI is really, really high. But, he doesn't have as many fantasy points as his play suggests. He's been pretty good but not our best defenseman... Voynov is giving him a run for his money.

I'm pretty sure you're a stuffed frog and should not know how to post on GAF.

NNudmIn.jpg

Solo

Galchenyuk's 19th b-day today. Just 4 days before Solo's number-higher-than-19th.

Hope he scores and gets cakebossed tonight, not necessarily in that order.

lupin23rd

Came across an amusing article while looking for the first ever NHL trade (turns out it's a nobody for cash in 1918).

When Toronto was so bad they ended the season early

"In this season, Toronto won 5 games, lost 13 and things got so bad for the Arenas that by February of the 18/19 season, they offered to withdraw from the league to enable Ottawa and Montreal to start their playoff earlier. Ultimately, Toronto was so bad that the NHL ended it's season early."

Came across an amusing article while looking for the first ever NHL trade (turns out it's a nobody for cash in 1918).

When Toronto was so bad they ended the season early

"In this season, Toronto won 5 games, lost 13 and things got so bad for the Arenas that by February of the 18/19 season, they offered to withdraw from the league to enable Ottawa and Montreal to start their playoff earlier. Ultimately, Toronto was so bad that the NHL ended it's season early."

This will be the avs this year.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Boyle is apparently scratched yet again tonight against the Bruins. I guess Torts is keeping him off the bench until something goes wrong at this point. The team has outscored opponents 9-2 in the last two games with Boyle out of the lineup.

It's just a fucking McMuffin that they're too lazy to assemble for you...
A hashbrown and a gross block of egg too. There seems to be so much more grease involved which I'm currently digging.

And yeah I was so stoked to that I had the opportunity to put together a sausage mcmuffin. I gotta shit and I'm not even done with my coffee yet. And I'm downtown too so I have at least a half hour of anus clenching on the train ahead of me

Top Bottom