• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Solo

Patches-Gally-Gallagher has already showed more offensive flash in 2 shifts than Patches-DD-Cole did all season.

28 now, was 24 but that was definitely the young Socreges. And yeah, San Fermin is the week-long festival surrounding the Running of the Bulls. One non-stop party. Tomatina is actually the only major festival I didn't make it to since it happened right before I arrived and right after I left. But I'd like to go some day.

And as a Swede you've got the privilege of leaving trips like that for whenever. But don't get too old before you go. ;)

Haha 28 Isn´t that bad, when you throw tomatoes you feel like you are 12 anyway, I am 24 so I am soon there myself. But time is flying away with college so I am trying to go around a bit as long as I can.

I am thankful for being Swedish, It allows me to go places and see stuff that so many people arent privileged of doing. All of us In the western world should be aware of how lucky we are.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Can't hate on that. Beauty.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So Therrien breaks up DDs line because they're not playing well but keeps them on the #1 PP unit? Derp.

Stasis

LOL @ Pierre McGuire and John Giannone both doing Inside the Glass but for 2 different tv stations. Must be very awkward down there.

You can see Giannone kinda leaning on the glass and McGuire just not giving a shit about proximity as only McGuire can, haha. Dunno if they're taking turns leaning out of the way or what, just what I saw quickly.

Stasis

Damn I lost the NY feed. In 2 minutes Edwards has already managed to insult the goal in like 3 different ways. *shudder*

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hagelin looked like such shit the first couple of weeks. It's great to see him flying around and scoring goals the last several games.

Stasis

It's basically whatever line Nash is on managing to score even if he's not the one doing most of the scoring. He just creates so much.

If Richie and Gabs can perform without him and we have 2-3 legitimate scoring lines...

Top Bottom