• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Stasis

It's crazy how different this 4th line is with Powe instead of Rupp. So much better.

Any Minny fans in here? Has Rupp played yet?

RangersFan

for 2 of the worst rated pp's in the league, i guarantee you the B's first pp won't nearly be as bad as the Rangers. they make a bad PP an art form.

Solo

Gio from THE GANGSTA!

2h7qhhcfausk.gif
2h7qhhcfausk.gif

Cats look great in the 1st only concern is 0-3 on the PP. hopefully that doesn't bite us in the ass. Kulikov is a goddamn beast and Mattias is on fire.

I also like the new Clemmensen strategy: If they don't shoot, they can't score. Caps went 15 minutes with only 1shot. Hopefully we keep the play.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There better be a shit ton of makeup calls next period because that was the worst officiated period of hockey I have ever seen.
At least the refs are being consistently terrible this season. Habs should be up 3 goals regardless, Linback saved their bacon.

Montresor

ZeroG what's the scouting report on your team (positives and negatives)? I'm hunkering down to watch the 2nd period of Habs-Lightning.

ZeroGravity

ZeroG what's the scouting report on your team (positives and negatives)? I'm hunkering down to watch the 2nd period of Habs-Lightning.
Not very good at forechecking or sustaining offensive pressure. Powerplay is inconsistent and gives up a lot of short handed opportunities. Every time Brian Lee is on the ice he's a liability.

Other than that this team does most things right. At least at home.

Top Bottom