• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
The Kate Upton thread in OT is filled with some of the most ridiculous comments I've ever seen. So many forever alone gaffers dissecting the reasons she isn't worth banging.

But man, those pics....I'd smang her Tarantino, From Dusk til Dawn.

mdvjOfP.png

Timmonen did the same thing last night when he should have been rested. But we have a desperate coach without any real ideas of how to get his team going.
It's tough either way. Weiss sits and we have to juggle the bottom 6 to make up, that resulted in 1-5. Right now Weiss playing through keeps the lines intact but our 1st line is completely ineffective. Moreso we are really missing Weiss' two way play and on the PK.

The Kate Upton thread in OT is filled with some of the most ridiculous comments I've ever seen. So many forever alone gaffers dissecting the reasons she isn't worth banging.

But man, those pics....I'd smang her Tarantino, From Dusk til Dawn.

mdvjOfP.png

Even knowing there is some airbrushing in those production shots, one would be insane not to smang.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Even knowing there is some airbrushing in those production shots, one would be insane not to smang.

i couldn't give a shit less about airbrushing when im looking at pics of hot broads on the internet, but the butthurt outrage OT certainly does. OT is basically just a forum to get outraged about things lately. Feels bad, man.

Still basking in the glow of Tavares' hat trick last night. Truncated season means this paltry 2 game win streak now has us 2 points out of the 8 spot. A few more wins and it'll be like that awful 5 game losing streak of bad breaks and poor luck will be erased completely.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why did idiots yell during the anthem?

That little girl signs pretty well. Better than stupid Beyonce or Madonna.

CrankyJay

Banned
Had some cadence problems, but she showed some flashes of brilliance singing. She's only 8.

Maybe Matt Cookie can take out Ruff for us.

CrankyJay

Banned
That's right Lindy, keep crossing your arms, don't make any adjustments...except move over 2 feet so I can see that hot girl behind you.

CCF23

Ugh, you guys couldn't push my gibberish off the last page so I didn't have to scroll past it to see what's up here?

Disappointed in all of you.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Gamecenter for PS3 doesn't work right with the ps3 media remote. That's just ridiculous. Pause button won't praise a condensed game, gotta hit start.

CrankyJay

Banned
I'm just kidding around. He's going to be a good player. That trade will likely end up with both teams happy with what they got.

I'm kidding around too...it was actually bitter-sweet to give up Kassian. We wanted tough forwards and had to give him away for also needing a skilled center. The nice surprise in this trade though is Sulzer...he may have been a 7th d-man in Vancouver but in Buffalo he's been solid in an otherwise shitty D. 3 goals already.

CCF23

I'm kidding around too...it was actually bitter-sweet to give up Kassian. We wanted tough forwards and had to give him away for also needing a skilled center. The nice surprise in this trade though is Sulzer...he may have been a 7th d-man in Vancouver but in Buffalo he's been solid in an otherwise shitty D. 3 goals already.

Yup. I always liked Sulzer in the little time he got here.

Top Bottom