• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Revenant

g49oM.gif

calder

The Kings really letting down the sanctity of #HockeyDay with this no-show effort. Clearest sign of the Cup hangover yet.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hockey Day In America is a pretty dumb name.

The #HockeyDay hash tag on the NBC broadcast is annoying.
This is the biggest Sunday of the year, man. At the very least, the biggest in the month in February.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Really sounds like Nash isn't going to play tonight. Torts is pulling the same shit he pulled with Girardi a couple weeks ago. "He's banged up."

Apparently they're not making the decision on whether Nash sits or not until after warmups. Maybe this is why they called Kreider back up yesterday mere hours after Torts said he hadn't played well enough to stay with the team.

Acid08

Banned
Really sounds like Nash isn't going to play tonight. Torts is pulling the same shit he pulled with Girardi a couple weeks ago. "He's banged up."

Apparently they're not making the decision on whether Nash sits or not until after warmups. Maybe this is why they called Kreider back up yesterday mere hours after Torts said he hadn't played well enough to stay with the team.
Sounds like a trade is coming bro.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Western Conference team is going to win the cup this year and it won't even be close. East is so shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
nicholsonyes.gif This game just got interesting. So many blown leads, Avs, Canucks, now Hawks? C'mon!

Top Bottom