• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just realised Montreal finally scored an empty net goal. One that they still couldn't put in the net and was gifted to them by the refs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I swear I've heard Duchene's name like 20 times over the past 5 minutes. Does he play every shift or what's happening

EDIT: Just noticed the shots on goal for Edmonton :lol 54 now! :lolololol Avs

Quick

Banned
LEAFS!

Missed half the game after midway through the 2nd. I was worried that we'd suddenly collapse and lose, but I was getting notifications on the score.

Quick

Banned
My launch 60GB PS3 died finally died tonight. I will miss it.

ibsojDBnpo7vlj.gif

Sorry to hear. My 40GB Fat PS3 died on me a couple of years ago, and it sucked because I loved the design. I didn't like the Slim's design, but it grew on me. It's better than the current Slim design, at least.

On the plus side, you have the choice of a white colour, if you decide to buy another one.

CCF23

Fuck. I'm so cakebossed I had to CTRL + F "NHL" to find us.

Friend from St. Louis is in tow form the weekend so that went well.

DESI WHERE YOU AT?

RC

Banned

DESI WHERE YOU AT?

In sober town my friend. It's nice to be on the outside looking in for once.

Smiley90

DESI WHERE YOU AT?

How you don't have subscriptions set up is beyond me.

RC

Banned
What is this tomfoolery, Desi on the sober train?

All aboard the sober train! Next stop, Coherentville. Followed by, Notmakinganassofyouself city.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7kcAaAu4jU

I'm listening to Graveyard. You all should listen to Graveyard. It will make your evening better.

If only I wasn't on my iPhone. Granted my laptop is right next to me, but that would require a level of physical excursion that I'm just not comfortable with.

Smiley90

If only I wasn't on my iPhone. Granted my laptop is right next to me, but that would require a level of physical excursion that I'm just not comfortable with.

Drunk you seems way more enthusiastic than sober you

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Jay Pandolfo hat trick tonight, calling it now.

Erdrick

Can someone explain the 6:00 EST start for the Bruins-Jets game? What kind of inferior time zone is Winnipeg operating in?

You tell me. I don't know why there is some 5pm CST starting game here either. From what I understood, this was a time change from an earlier schedule draft or something. Normally, it'd be starting at 7pm CST, so 8pm for the rest of you people in EST. I don't know if the game was originally starting at noon or was supposed to start at 7pm, but at least the game will be done by 8pm my time, and it's a holiday tomorrow. So I can either celebrate a win against a tough team or mourn the destruction of a loss from a tough team with impunity towards tomorrow.

Curufinwe

Timmonen did the same thing last night when he should have been rested. But we have a desperate coach without any real ideas of how to get his team going.

Top Bottom