• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

calder

Gamecenter for PS3 doesn't work right with the ps3 media remote. That's just ridiculous. Pause button won't praise a condensed game, gotta hit start.
Yeah, and the main 'enter' button doesn't work, you have to hit X. Solid work guys

Good third in buffalo so far. Glad I was eventually able to drag myself out of bed.

Revenant

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr

815636%20-%20MEME%20Weirdest_Boner%20animated.gif

CrankyJay

Banned
I understand the sentiment in general but I didn't get to watch today. Why such concentrated vitriol?

Because Miller stands on his fucking head and then the team lets Pittsburgh get a player in front of the net to screen Miller for the GWG...

Just fucking tired of losing all the goddamn time.

OnPoint

Because Miller stands on his fucking head and then the team lets Pittsburgh get a player in front of the net to screen Miller for the GWG...

Just fucking tired of losing all the goddamn time.
Sigh. Some things never change I guess. They need to make changes so badly

Quick's in net just throw it at him hawks and looks like it will go in

Maybe his team mates should keep hitting him in the head maybe it will wake him up

Top Bottom