• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be really psyched if White can become a clutch faceoff guy. Eller has also been great on them the last two games.

Heretic

5 in a row, 1st in the EC 1/3 of the way through the season, Gally-Eller line stretching boxes..............

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

EAT SHIT RANGERS

Pretty boring last 3 games, but I'll take the 5 game winning streak. Feels good man.
As a fan of another 5-game winning streak team I'd like to say... FEELS GOOD! *fist bump*

You're still an eastern conference team though...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Red, Solo, Schuey, and habs-gaf congrats on being #1!
tIqqDmN.gif

High five for underrated teams doing great.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The day Henrik realizes that sometimes it's a good idea to shoot will be a glorious day

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Isles up next. Lets make it 6!
That's the team Patches got his hatty against last year, hopefully he can keep his momentum going, and DD and Cole end up missing on the trip home.

Tampa's burying Toronto too? Good work boys.

Row

Banned
Eastern Conference. :lol :lol

Damn right the eastern conference, home of the biggest superstars, most prestigious franchises, most cups, and the most exciting hockey

Not to be confused with the western conference, home to the phoenix coyotes and overweight puck bunnies

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
hrrrng

Damn right the eastern conference, home of the biggest superstars, most prestigious franchises, most cups, and the most exciting hockey

Not to be confused with the western conference, home to the phoenix coyotes and overweight puck bunnies

wat.

Your conference fucking sucks.

Solo

You fucking conference fanboys are the worst.

Last 8 Cup winners:

2004: EC
2006: EC
2007: WC
2008: WC
2009: EC
2010: WC
2011: EC
2012: WC

Both conferences are great. Stop being so insecure.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If you guys thought taking a penalty with 3 minutes left was going to put you in danger, you clearly haven't been watching any Rangers games. I could have told you the final would be 3-1 the second that penalty was called.

Richards is SO bad this year. Jesus.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If you guys thought taking a penalty with 3 minutes left was going to put you in danger, you clearly haven't been watching any Rangers games. I could have told you the final would be 3-1 the second that penalty was called.

Richards is SO bad this year. Jesus.

Wasn't so much the penalty, but Rangers pulling their goalie that worried me, the team doesn't usually respond well to that.

Top Bottom