• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

CrankyJay

Banned
This Hawks PP made like 6 passes in a row that I simply can't imagine the Jets making at all in any situation. Wonder what it feels like to see multiple skilled players on the ice complementing each others play. I wonder.

Well, you just have to suck forever, draft 2-3 really good players, win a lot of games, then the free agents all want to come play for you.

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
Your guys attempt at salt is pretty weak, you guys could learn a thing or two from Cake Boss and myself during Hab / Sens games.
The only thing you two are any good at is being fans of shitty teams.

You're like the Tabris of Hawks-Age.

No. wsox's posts are occasionally grounded in reality. tabris isn't even in the same galaxy as reality.

Revenant

Habs are 10 minutes away from being #1 in the East, hombre!

so you basically have the highest grade in a remedial class. Let's not pretend you guys are ready to contend with the big boys here.

though i'd be all over a habs hawks stanley cup final.

Revenant

but most western conf. games put people to sleep, where does the understanding come from?

thats not sleeping, thats meditation.

He wants to join us now.

XKu9g.gif

calder

I believe tonight is the annual Royal Something Awful Ball

No, tonight at the Algonquin Round Table hosted by Something Awful the great hockey wits of this gilded age meet and trade pithy barbs and mind bendingly clever metaphors about the games while a great host of manservants and scullery maids fetch fine wines and caviar.

Erdrick

Well thank god they didn't piss that one away at least.

Hey, they tried their best to though! That penalty in the last 4 mins and then Kane missing the empty net... This team will be the death of me lol

Seriously happy for them though, they needed that win desperately. Please continue this effort on Thursday against the Canes.

Solo

5 in a row, 1st in the EC 1/3 of the way through the season, Gally-Eller line stretching boxes..............

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
EAT SHIT RANGERS

Pretty boring last 3 games, but I'll take the 5 game winning streak. Feels good man.

Top Bottom