• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

CCF23

I wonder what percentage of hank's career goals have essentially been passed into the net like his two this year. It has to be at least 20%.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If the score stays 4-3, this will be the 4th game in a row for the Canucks were the final score was 4-3. a 4-3 regular loss against Dallas, two 4-3 OT losses against STL and Chicago.

Stasis

KingHenrik's alt is quitting too? Damn, Rangers have to have it rough.

Also, Linden is such a hipster.

I haven't seen that guy around here since before the season started it seems. I'm not around that often though.

Not anyone's alt, that much I can assure you! Just find a lot of these games to be rather tedious and I have a lot of work to do. Shift in priorities till shit gets a bit better.

How are you still sober?

fyDyHd2.gif

pringles

If the Sens make the playoffs, they should just cancel the post-season and give Ottawa the Cup after all the injuries they've had to deal with.
Red Wings still leading the way with 100+ man-games lost just 17 games into the season.

Will be a miracle if either team makes the playoffs at this point.

Smiley90

2:01 minutes left, Dallas gets a penalty. This HAS to be it -cough Chicago game -cough-

Smiley90

This is the most boring PP I've EVER seen. Henrik has posession roughly 80% of the time and just stands there rofl.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit sucks so bad. Another 2 goal lead blown.
It's hilarious to know they were going to lose that game after they scored those 2 goals so quickly. I don't know any other team in the history of hockey that can't hold on and win with sustained pressure and good play after scoring 2 goals quickly in games besides Detroit. It's fascinating to watch. You can't blame injuries either, none of the guys out really matter that much to our team. The top players are in the line up. Maybe Bertuzzi and Helm could help, but I don't see it. Their system is just so broken and unevolved for the personal they now have on the roster. Also doesn't help that Howard has played like shit all season. I don't know wtf he thinks he's doing this season with all this flopping around and terrible positioning. I think a big time trade is in order.

Had an interview lined up for a dream career opportunity for when I come back this week. Interviewer just emailed me and cancelled the interview saying they went with another candidate.

Feelsbadman.jpg

It's kind of shitty considering they they knew I was out of country and wouldn't be available until this later this week, but they said it was no problem. I'm more annoyed by it than anything else.

Top Bottom