• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Cake Boss

Banned
Had an interview lined up for a dream career opportunity for when I come back this week. Interviewer just emailed me and cancelled the interview saying they went with another candidate.

Feelsbadman.jpg

It's kind of shitty considering they they knew I was out of country and wouldn't be available until this later this week, but they said it was no problem. I'm more annoyed by it than anything else.

ib1ZoMXLM7PM34.gif

Acid08

Banned
hahahahaha I can't believe how much I love this gif.

tumblr_inline_miaon2U6S51qz4rgp.gif

Clowe you weirdly aggressive weirdo.

Greiss' new mask is fucking scary.

tumblr_mia6yxCbPG1qg3ed8o1_500.png

SummitAve

Banned
Yup, definitely knee to knee. Apparently they had to roll him in a stretcher to the medical room...not good. They said something about Hall taking out Brodin before too??

Pretty shitty thing for hall to do, he will get a suspension. Hopefully more than 1 game. I hate shit moves like that, even if they are on assholes like clutterbuck.

It looks to me like Hall thought he had good angle with that hit and then had a second or two to realize that it wasn't and decided to go through with it anyways. Not a safe play on his part, hope Clutterbuck is okay.

Acid08

Banned
Thanks for the links guys!

Doesn't seem dirty I guess but really, really stupid.

He could have just made that a big shoulder hit but most of the contact was legs, shitty positioning. On purpose or not, who knows. He definitely had time to line up a better hit though, or just not hit him at all and focus on the puck. Hall looked scared shitless when he was getting led off the ice.

I dunno, Ive seen to many really shitty knee on knee hits, that piss me off when it hurts someone I like, so even though I hate clutterbuck, getting a knee on knee can ruin your career. It just didnt look like Hall did enough to avoid hitting knee first.

SummitAve

Banned
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib
Yeo said Hall didn't look at the puck, looked like a guy trying to hurt someone. On Clutterbuck: "he's hurt"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
2012-2013 - Regular Season - Defenseman - Summary - Goals

1 Erik Karlsson OTT D 14 6
2 Kevin Bieksa VAN D 16 5
3 Alexander Edler VAN D 16 4

UNF UNF UNF

Alright I'm gonna take a break from watching this train of mediocrity and lack of compete.

No meltdown or raging, just realizing I have way better things to do with my time. I'll check back in once they can string a few convincing wins together and play with heart.

Such a terrible fan. Fucking lol.

Tabris

Henrik Sedin is now at 15pts +12. Second highest forward in +/- in the league just behind Eric Staal.

Ryan Kesler is a -3, Kassian a -1, Higgins a -2, Booth a -1, and Alex Edler is a -1 (with 12 pts)

Sedins, Bieksa, and Luongo carrying this team right now. I'll forgive Kesler and Booth for 4-7 more games.

EDIT - Oh, and Mason Raymond! 4th highest scoring forward on the Canucks behind the first line!! I really had a feeling he would have a good season.

Top Bottom