• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
PP needs a revamp. Subban needs to replace Markov on the PP1 for a bit. Markov is too tired at the end of the game. And get Gally on the PP.

pringles

Detroit sucks so bad. Another 2 goal lead blown.
Just a joke of a loss really.

I blame it mostly on Babcock's coaching. Having White and Lashoff out there with less than a minute to go when we desperately need even just 1 point. And playing Abdelkader and Cleary with Datsyuk has to win the award for stupidest line of all time.

And Quincey injured. He's been better lately so that's actually not a good thing.

We suck, we're not getting healthier, Babcock is mentally unstable, our special teams are a carnival of stupid... ugh.

Silexx

If the Sens make the playoffs, they should just cancel the post-season and give Ottawa the Cup after all the injuries they've had to deal with.

Cake Boss

Banned
This team wont fucking quit. DAT HEART

Overcomming one sided shitty ass reffing, their #1 goalie goes down, they let 2 goals and trail by 1, come back and tie it up then win the shootout.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You know what'd be funny? If Burke won another cup with the Ducks.

Also: lolololol Detroit

Stasis

Alright I'm gonna take a break from watching this train of mediocrity and lack of compete.

No meltdown or raging, just realizing I have way better things to do with my time. I'll check back in once they can string a few convincing wins together and play with heart.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just a joke of a loss really.

I blame it mostly on Babcock's coaching. Having White and Lashoff out there with less than a minute to go when we desperately need even just 1 point. And playing Abdelkader and Cleary with Datsyuk has to win the award for stupidest line of all time.

And Quincey injured. He's been better lately so that's actually not a good thing.

We suck, we're not getting healthier, Babcock is mentally unstable, our special teams are a carnival of stupid... ugh.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw that Datsyuk line. Pure stupidity.

Smiley90

Alright I'm gonna take a break from watching this train of mediocrity and lack of compete.

No meltdown or raging, just realizing I have way better things to do with my time. I'll check back in once they can string a few convincing wins together and play with heart.

KingHenrik's alt is quitting too? Damn, Rangers have to have it rough.

Also, Linden is such a hipster.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This Rangers team just doesn't convert in the really critical moments when they need to. The last two games have had an amazing number of missed open nets and hit posts.

If the Sens make the playoffs, they should just cancel the post-season and give Ottawa the Cup after all the injuries they've had to deal with.

Jack Adams finalists should be MacLean, MacLean and MacLean as well.

Might as well keep rolling along and see how the kids play.

Spl1nter

Cody Franson has put quietly put together a decent year so far.

And Greg McKegg deserves a call up based on his name alone.

He is very good offensively. Should be kept as the PP QB. He has the great little hands and movement required for success on it. Only issue is his defensively play has been below par at times. Hopefully with Randy it continues to improve, but nevertheless he is a great defenceman to have in the lineup.

Amazing how well he is doing under randy compared to ron.

Smiley90

Garrison - 1st shot, injure Dallas player. 2nd shot, score goal. Not bad.

That guy looks in pain, ouch

Cagey

Banned
Play like ass, Kovy still buries a game winner anyway?

CFWHNiJ.png

Top Bottom