• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Merguson

Banned
ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

oh and scrivens pls

Marvie_3

Banned
Soo who's excited for 2 of currently BEST teams in the league facing off in their first warm-up match for what will surely be the western conference final???

HMMMMMMMMMMM????

Im talking about the currently unbeaten in regulation Hawks vs a team that's won...wait for it...3 ! count them! THREE of their last 10 games, yes the red hot Oilers. Be afraid Hawk fans, the Oilers are currently on a hot streak of 1 win in a row. Sam Gagne will probably break his old record and get 10 points in one game.

Calling it now: Oilers 14 - Blackhawks 0.
ij4i9LvNbYgl0.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Different refs and there would have been 5 penalties already.

edit: it was working alright for me of late. Not tonight though. Need to try the PC.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think the Sens thought they were in a demolition derby and not actually playing a hockey game.

MacAttack

Why am I blacked out of the Dallas-Nashville game? It's in the channel listing but I'm getting an NBC logo when I turn to it.

Is Nashville so boring to watch NBC doesn't want to show it?

Has there actually been a time where it wasn't shit? I gave up trying to use it on 360.

Serious? Damn that sucks. The 360 app has been flawless since I moved to Melbourne. Sucked ass on ADSL1 though.

Stop torrents and close down Steam whenever you want to watch a game = problem solved.

Also make sure your router isn't an old clunker. If you're running network hardware that's older than 5 years you only have that to blame. There have been HUGE leaps in data streaming and packet routing within the past 5 years. The industry is finally catching up to the Netflix-and-Apple TV-era of home usage.

I've only had issues w/ the xbox version of gamecenter twice--once early on this season, the other was a bad weekend night.

Normally no issues if I switch to the computer.

It's not great tonight on the xbox so far.

Top Bottom