• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Clowe suspended 2 games.

EDIT: DAMN what is it with all the close calls on posting :lol.

Soo who's excited for 2 of currently BEST teams in the league facing off in their first warm-up match for what will surely be the western conference final???

HMMMMMMMMMMM????

Im talking about the currently unbeaten in regulation Hawks vs a team that's won...wait for it...3 ! count them! THREE of their last 10 games, yes the red hot Oilers. Be afraid Hawk fans, the Oilers are currently on a hot streak of 1 win in a row. Sam Gagne will probably break his old record and get 10 points in one game.

Calling it now: Oilers 14 - Blackhawks 0.

133523175_std.jpg

Hope the Habs can maintain 1st with a win tonight.

Well you're playing an AHL team so you should.

I'm sure Turtleneck will score on us, he always does.

I fucking hate Cole after last year. Bergevin should shove all 300+ pages of the new CBA up his ass and drop kick him into the St. Lawrence.

Heretic

Doughboy talking shit.

Ahead of Monday night's latest Ducks-Kings matchup, Doughty said to the Los Angeles Times: "To see them up there, a team in our division, a team that I think all of us in here feel for sure that we're a better team than them, that kind of makes us frustrated and not happy with the way our season's gone so far."

Top Bottom