• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Marvie_3

Banned
Serious? Damn that sucks. The 360 app has been flawless since I moved to Melbourne. Sucked ass on ADSL1 though.

Stop torrents and close down Steam whenever you want to watch a game = problem solved.

Also make sure your router isn't an old clunker. If you're running network hardware that's older than 5 years you only have that to blame.
There have been HUGE leaps in data streaming and packet routing within the past 5 years. The industry is finally catching up to the Netflix-and-Apple TV-era of home usage.
I have none of these problems. Plus, my internet connection is really damn fast. Still stops to buffer every 30 seconds with the 360 app.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Had a feeling something like that would happen. Getting a ton of chances they can't bury, and then a shitty goal by Sens.

LOL_zps207c1540.jpg

LOL

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wasn't it Cake Boss bitching about the HNIC Commentators bias? Ottawa dude just said Gallagher cross checked Bishop in the throat LOL fuck yourself commentator

Cake Boss

Banned
Wasn't it Cake Boss bitching about the HNIC Commentators bias? Ottawa dude just said Gallagher cross checked Bishop in the throat LOL fuck yourself commentator

CBC is a national broadcast

Sportsnet feed is a regional one, every canadian team has their own regional sportsnet channel.

Silexx

They admitted he embellished after looking at the replay.

Also, Denis Potvin may be a homer, but he's a 4 time Stanley Cup Champion Hall of Famer. How dare you.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bishop flopped like a bitch, probably learned from Karlsson. Try and pick a guy bigger then 5'6 if you're going to dive.

Row

Banned
a whole 2/3rds a season of:

sens winning: LOLOLOL OMFG LOSING TO AHLERS SENS FTW

sens losing: whatever, all our guys are injured, this game is meaningless

Top Bottom