• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Doc Emrick is the worst with his "waffle-board" nonsense.

a_560x0.png

This is missing "skittered."

Rangers practice sounds like a total clusterfuck today. Girardi, Del Zotto, and Powe (!) practicing. Nash, McDonagh, and Asham all out. Kreider and Thomas in non-contact sweaters as extra forwards, Bickel as a forward, Eminger as 6th defenseman.

Sounds like it's wings or Stars in the running for Weiss.

You know I wouldn't mind Flip for Weiss heads up. Both sound like a change in scenery are needed and can be great fit.

Blues need a Center, but I think we're still kicking the tires on Jori Lehtera. I doubt we'd give them anywhere near what they want though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully Bishop doesn't pull an Anderson on us, and I just hope the team actually shows up to play against Toronto. I'm not sure what to expect from Boston, it'll probably end up being a quiet game after all the inevitable hype.
Hopefully they can pull out the win against Boston. That's the only team in the East aside from the Pens that I feel is a serious contender (although there's always the Might Allow Five goalie they have). If we can compete and beat them, then we're on a great track.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I feel a bit like a human in a Lovecraft story. I've stumbled into conflicts that I can't possibly understand and have probably been going on for all of history.

You have a towel, you'll be fine. Worst case scenario you leave the planet.

Also, nobody really has much against the Sens/Sens-GAF, mostly because we don't want Cakeboss's 13year-old liver to suffer even more.

Quick

Banned
You have a towel, you'll be fine. Worst case scenario you leave the planet.

Also, nobody really has much against the Sens/Sens-GAF, mostly because we don't want Cakeboss's 13year-old liver to suffer even more.

We have to always make sure he's not dead, raped, or both.

Cake Boss

Banned
Woah woah whats going on here.

Smiley talking about manlyness, coming from a guy with a pokemon avatar.

Bitches love that fatass dragonite.

Cake Boss

Banned
1) If you're 12
2) There is such thing as a good drunk? WTF is that? People actually waste money to drink and force themselves not to act stupid? Sounds like a waste of money and time.

I wouldn't call cakeboss a "horrible" drunk... I'd probably just call him a drunk. And I mean... we've all done a little cakebossing around here lately. We're almost the JV drunk thread at this point...

The last thing I want to do when I'm drunk is type. If I wanted to board while I'm drunk I'd have to upload youtube videos and post them, and that just smacks of effort.

calder

Man I *loved* Advance Wars when I played it, so much like the godly Military Madness but with a goofy story bolted on.

Hmm I wonder if I could buy a used GBA cheap enough to make it worthwhile just to play that one game.

Acid08

Banned
Man I *loved* Advance Wars when I played it, so much like the godly Military Madness but with a goofy story bolted on.

Hmm I wonder if I could buy a used GBA cheap enough to make it worthwhile just to play that one game.
I'm sure you could find a used SP for like $30. Finding Advance Wars might be more difficult/expensive though.

Top Bottom