• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Fuck the bolts, flat land hillbillies

Fuck the Canes- Pro diving hillbillies

Fuck the Caps- Entitled ass cunts

Fuck the Thrashers- Fat ass displaced hillbillies

All hail the Cats, all hail HUBERDEAU.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
New thread! New beginnings!

And I see Fortunateson got banned...typica. As soon as Reimer is doing well he goes and runs off. I'm sure he'll be back the second he loses a game.

What a Sabres/Bruins game.

Finally got to watch the Scott/Thorton fight as I was working and Thorton didn't land a single punch. I don't think he even threw one.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Also, crazy how Isles coach Capuano missed the OT winner getting stitched up after being hit with a puck late in the 3rd.

And to cover all the things I didn't get a chance to post last night during the game: Islanders PK is still solid as Iraq, going 5 for 5. And John Tavares is sexy, no one denies this.

Truncated season be damned, I enjoy seeing my team in 1st place on Feb 1 for the first time in a very long time.

TUSR

Banned
Also, crazy how Isles coach Capuano missed the OT winner getting stitched up after being hit with a puck late in the 3rd.

And to cover all the things I didn't get a chance to post last night during the game: Islanders PK is still solid as Iraq, going 5 for 5. And John Tavares is sexy, no one denies this.

Truncated season be damned, I enjoy seeing my team in 1st place on Feb 1 for the first time in a very long time.

Sudden valley overtime

So Redden missed last's night game with "the flu". Take from that what you will.

That he had the flu and didn't feel well.

Revenant

Now I wear a full cage. It's a bit awkward, but no one challenges me on headers anymore.

you can do that?

So Redden missed last's night game with "the flu". Take from that what you will.

That he had the flu and didn't feel well.

party with Carter

Rh2OP.png

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Thornton got a concussion from his fight with John Scott. Out 7-10 days

:(

As much as I enjoyed seeing Thornton get his ass kicked, don't like seeing guys get concussions. Can't wait for the first Habs>Bruin game.

Soc, you don't wear one of those ugly things basketball players wear on their faces do you?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was feeling good, Leafs have won 2 in a row and things are on the up...then I saw who we play next:

The Boston Bruins...

kgface.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
John Scott is a fucking goon who shouldn't be in the league.

Coming from a Boston fan...

I'm just trying to get ready for tonight

Also still waiting for bish to free us from our blue balls.

MacAttack

Yeah! He should totally be kicked out of the league because Shawn Thornton is a fucking idiot!

I didnt say he should be kicked out, he just doesn't deserve a roster spot on any team.

Thornton isn't an idiot, it was a calculated move to take a bullet for his teammates.

John Scott is a fucking goon who shouldn't be in the league.

Alfred Pennyworth: You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.
Bruce Wayne: Criminals aren't complicated, Alfred. Just have to figure out what he's after.
Alfred Pennyworth: With respect Master Wayne, perhaps this is a man that *you* don't fully understand, either.

Giggzy

Season ticket ducks fan here =). Should be a good game tonight vs the wild, although I already have my mind on tomorrow nights game vs the queens.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
And I see Fortunateson got banned...typica. As soon as Reimer is doing well he goes and runs off. I'm sure he'll be back the second he loses a game.
nope

and for the record FortunateSon, stating that it's okay not to like being around mexicans because some people don't like being around the quebecois is like pounding nails into my dick of logic

fuck the Leafs

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
nope

and for the record FortunateSon, stating that it's okay not to like being around mexicans because some people don't like being around the quebecois is like pounding nails into my dick of logic

fuck the Leafs

I... Uh... Uhm... Okay. Rofl.

Is it okay to like slavery because other people like owning pets, too?

nope

fuck the Leafs
So it's ok to be racist... because other people are racist? Lawd.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Therrien told Subban there is to be no more triple low fives with Price after a win. No fun allowed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is an awesome idea.

Hell, I'd be down. Used to do a sports podcast before.

Think we'd all be able to contribute something resembling a coherent exchange of thoughts and idea's. Or failing that, seeing who can say "fuck you" the loudest.

Skype podcasts wherein fans of teams playing on a given night talk immense amounts of shit during the game. I'd tune in to that.

I'd be absolutely down for that.

I have absolutely no idea how that would work, but if anyone has any experience with audio stuff, I'd be game.

Apparently Therrien told Subban there is to be no more triple low fives with Price after a win. No fun allowed.
I thought you were joking at first......What the fuck Therrien? What a joke, fans love that shit.

Top Bottom