• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Marvie_3

Banned
Chill Schuey, you're still a pup!

Turning 40 in September at which point the red light embedded in my hand, my life clock, goes out and I get shipped off to Sleepshop.* :(

Zedge mentioned he's older than I am but not sure how much. I believe bish is 53.

* old man reference for maximum olditude

wat

no really wat

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Friendships over until the end of the game!

hey solo....

janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif

kingslunk

No one knows me on NHL gaf but I also am 23 born in January.

Anyway Kari is off IR finally. Thank god. Hopefully Cole can pull Ryder's weight and more. :/

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna have to catch the first period here at work between the Wings/Kings. Dat Smith/Quincey pairing! Should be Kronwall/Ericsson, Lashoff/Quincey, Smith/Kindl. Howard better not shit the bed tonight either.

Oh, and I turned 31 on Feb 3rd.

kingslunk

Ive been readinf up more on this ryder cole trade... So cole wants to come to Dallas since he had to agree to the trade. Dunno about hockey since I'm still new to watching but in other sports when a play wants to play somewhere it shows

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ive been readinf up more on this ryder cole trade... So cole wants to come to Dallas since he had to agree to the trade. Dunno about hockey since I'm still new to watching but in other sports when a play wants to play somewhere it shows

If you guys get last year's Cole, you'll love him.

Why is Subban playing on the left side, and Gorges on the right?

Gonna have to catch the first period here at work between the Wings/Kings. Dat Smith/Quincey pairing! Should be Kronwall/Ericsson, Lashoff/Quincey, Smith/Kindl. Howard better not shit the bed tonight either.

Oh, and I turned 31 on Feb 3rd.

I'll miss the next two games (of course I missed the last few as well). 10 and 10:30 is way too late when you have to wake up at 5. :/

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'll miss the next two games (of course I missed the last few as well). 10 and 10:30 is way too late when you have to wake up at 5. :/
One of the benefits of living in Seattle, the west coast games are like normal games to me. NHL GameCenter is a god send since I can watch an entire game while at work on my computer.

Top Bottom