• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Scrivens has gotta get that shit under control. Costed us a point against Ottawa and the same could happen tonight.

Phaneuf is a piece of shit. Getting outplayed might as well start running people.

Your guy ducked when someone was going to check him. He put himself in a more vulnerable position. I don't know how that is on Phaneuf.

phaneuf all talk against a guy like prust, but takes runs at gallagher, what a little bitch

You really think our best defenseman is going to take himself out of the PK to fight a scrub like Prust? Really?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Subban has git to start doing that again. If Phanuef wants to do it, do it to their forwards.

Why would a number 1 defender waste his time with a 4th liner. Prust just trying to get him off the ice, phanuef is to smart to give in to that.

Prust is playing on the first line.

Row

Banned
You're guy ducked when someone was going to check him. He put himself in a more vulnerable position. I don't know how that is on Phaneuf.

he was about to get a lesson in pronger physics all over his face if he didn't do that, not good for a guy who was out with a concussion

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Don't forget Orpik's groin shot on Huberdeau after Campbell's goal. Would they call it? Naw

Hence the fuck Orpik :)

Guess Pens fans are just as salty about Gudbranson as their asshole players.

gs9ltD9.jpg

Montresor

Don't act like you guys cannot appreciate big devastating open ice hits. Phaneuf is trying and failing to do this tonight (he's missed several of these hits tonight) but he isn't head hunting.

Gorges, Subban, and Emelin all have the ability to do this and they would be rightfully praised for doing so tonight.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Don't act like you guys cannot appreciate big devastating open ice hits. Phaneuf is trying and failing to do this tonight (he's missed several of these hits tonight) but he isn't head hunting.

Gorges, Subban, and Emelin all have the ability to do this and they would be rightfully praised for doing so tonight.

Actually Gorges can't hit for shit, but I agree there was nothing wrong with that hit attempt. Subban and Emelin need to start doing it some more.

Top Bottom