• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
So gross, Getzlaf.
qZ9NO8c.png

I must say its a little unnerving knowing that I'm hanging with a bunch of old, presumably creepily and in some cases maybe pedophiliac dudes on the internet

But on the other hand I get to see gifs of dudes cumming in their pants, so thats cool

I must say its a little unnerving knowing that I'm hanging with a bunch of old, presumably creepily and in some cases maybe pedophiliac dudes on the internet

But on the other hand I get to see gifs of dudes cumming in their pants, so thats cool
I just assumed all the Eastern Conference posters were pedophiles.

So far none has proven otherwise.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings just killed a crazy long 5 on 3 in the best possible way possible. That was really impressive. Every player was where they should've been and made smart plays.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, another 5 on 3 for the Kings thanks to that stupid ass glove off the faceoff rule. No one even knew what was happening. Hope the Wings can kill this off.

EDIT - Fuck, they tied it. Awful penalty.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
HOLY SHIT DID LA JUST GET AWAY WITH MURDER!

2 non calls then kopitar slew foots Ericsson which leaves him all alone in front to score.

EDIT - Well not a slew foot, but he came up behind Ericsson and tripped him which took him out of the play.

Top Bottom