• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Want a waffle?

ptLLUvX.gif

Montresor

Phanuef isn't going to fight. Subban or Emelin has to up like that on a Toronto forward.

I wish Phaneuf would fight more. I can't remember the last time he fought. Then again my dick gets hard just from seeing Kostka in a scrum with Gionta. Any kind of physicality sets me off.

I think it was totally wrong to criticize Phaneuf for not fighting Prust during that 5-minute major penalty kill. You're not going to take our top pairing defender away during that pivotal a moment. But I still wish he would fight more often regardless.

Spl1nter

I wish Phaneuf would fight more. I can't remember the last time he fought. Then again my dick gets hard just from seeing Kostka in a scrum with Gionta. Any kind of physicality sets me off.

I think it was totally wrong to criticize Phaneuf for not fighting Prust during that 5-minute major penalty kill. You're not going to take our top pairing defender away during that pivotal a moment. But I still wish he would fight more often regardless.

He used to fight more but im pretty sure he has been told not to unless necessary. Just to important to the team to have him off the ice for 5 mins.

Holzer needs to take a seat, been brutal. Liles should play tomorrow.

Montresor

He used to fight more but im pretty sure he has been told not to unless necessary. Just to important to the team to have him off the ice for 5 mins.

Holzer needs to take a seat, been brutal. Liles should play tomorrow.

The problem with any of Holzer and Kostka and Fraser sitting (all three AHL defensemen) is that there is no cavalry that can come in and competently replace their physicality. Even Gardiner could not supplant Fraser right now, and Fraser is our 6th D at this moment. Liles and Gardiner are both finesse puck movers. Komisarek... well, he's physical but I think he's being punished by Carlyle for injuring his own eye during practice.

Holzer, Kostka and Fraser are here for the long haul.

ZeroGravity

According to Dreger the NHLPA still doesn't like the realignment proposal and he estimates there's only about a 50% chance they'll approve it.

bardia

someone needs to edit this gif so that ovi's head is being cut off by a light saber, kinda like that Thornton gif when the Sharks were playing the Wings in the play offs.

20130228136201998132529.gif

Top Bottom