• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
(pretty sure he's playing along)

I know, it's lacking the challenge if he makes it so obvious though :D

9O9a8Wk.gif

ohgod :lol

EDIT: My gamecenter feed is fine...

Socreges

Banned
Any other Canadians on Telus? I'm still getting Centre Ice for free. The longer this goes on for, the more I grow accustomed to it, and the more likely I am to subscribe for the remainder of the season once it's cut. So cool being able to watch these games in HD without issue.

CCF23

Any other Canadians on Telus? I'm still getting Centre Ice for free. The longer this goes on for, the more I grow accustomed to it, and the more likely I am to subscribe for the remainder of the season once it's cut. So cool being able to watch these games in HD without issue.

No, but fuck that. I ordered it on Shaw. Couldn't pass it up at under $50 (there's a 15% discount for it on Shaw if you're subscribed to at least two of their services).

zedge

Shaw, and free preview ended on 31st. :( I can get it cheap not sure if I would take full advantage of it though.

bardia

No longer free on Novus :( I ended up getting gamecentre live instead though.

calder

No, but fuck that. I ordered it on Shaw. Couldn't pass it up at under $50 (there's a 15% discount for it on Shaw if you're subscribed to at least two of their services).
Same deal here with Shaw but I went with GCL instead, mainly as I'd have to pay an extortionate $10/month for JetsTV on top of Center Ice but as I have a US proxy for Netflix I can watch blacked out local games.

Edzo earlier in the game - "Bryan Bickell has been delivering hard hits so far this game. Now, he's only been credited with one hit in the first period, but I can say for sure that he had at least..... TWO"

and to celebrate

bHWKMsw.gif

Jayhawk

I'm glad I picked Patrick Kane in my fantasy auction draft. He is performing above my expectations. I'm not glad I picked Patrick Sharp in that same auction draft. He is doing nothing for my team.

There's a way around it via a VPN like tunnelbear though. It's fairly simple and works well.

I finally got Stealthy to work - which is nice because it's an in-browser plug in. When I first used it, I was getting some sort of log in screen whenever I activated the proxy. I set it to a different country (I think Brazil) and it's been working great. I know through Tunnel Bear, it still blacks out certain games (games on NBC Sportsnet I think). Using a Brazil proxy will unblock literally every game I think

I finally got Stealthy to work - which is nice because it's an in-browser plug in. When I first used it, I was getting some sort of log in screen whenever I activated the proxy. I set it to a different country (I think Brazil) and it's been working great. I know through Tunnel Bear, it still blacks out certain games (games on NBC Sportsnet I think). Using a Brazil proxy will unblock literally every game I think

I used a Mexico proxy all of last year that was perfect, it's gone this year. Brazilian proxies have filled this role.

Smiley90

You can set Tunnelbear to UK and it's fine :D It's literally Turn Tunnelbear on - connect to stream - turn Tunnelbear off. Done. Simple enough :D

Acid08

Banned
Well that sucked. Pretty happy I didn't see the end.

Roommate fainted for a minute, woke up and started puking. I guess he popped a couple Norco's on an empty stomach and that didn't sit too well. He seems okay, just lying down on the couch with a garbage can cradled. Going to keep an eye on him for a bit. Life over hockey sometimes haha. Prescription drugs guys, don't fuck around. Oh well, fuck the Sharks and Hawks.

pringles

201302052050750122251-p2.jpg

He was sexual chocolate tonight.

We just need a top 9 forward to go with Butler and Josefson imo. Barch is worse than Janssen because he's just as bad as a forward and not as good on fights! So just have someone to go with those two and you have 4 lines to play with. Put in a goon for more physical games. Zajac and Kovy just need some time to gel.
We'll trade you a "top 9 forward" for one of your d-men. Any of your d-men.

You can have your pick of Franzen, Cleary, Bertuzzi, Cleary or Cleary. Did I mention you can have Danny Cleary?

Smiley90

That would be fan on fan hate, bro. That only happens in Montreal.

I'm not saying he did it on purpose, I'm saying he shot some random person which probably spiraled into half the city being killed. So like, 5 dead people.

I'm not saying he did it on purpose, I'm saying he shot some random person which probably spiraled into half the city being killed. So like, 5 dead people.

:lol

I got through the second sentence and was ready to make the joke you made in the third. Good man.

Nah, he's fine. All the white people travel together in and out of Detroit for Wings games. It's very safe.

How many guns do you wager were on them? About 29210?

Top Bottom