• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

I think Habs fans are more excited for this than Bruins fans. Not that we aren't excited but Montreal has a lot more to gain/prove in this game.

I hope the players don't feel the same but I could see the Bruins coming out flat. This is there only game in a 5 day stretch and then its 3 games in 4 days starting on Saturday. I expect the Bell Center to be loud and the Canadiens to come out flying.

Bruins come from behind and win 5-3.

No Thornton, Paille, Marchand tonight

will be interesting

Quick

Banned
Looked. Past. In a "damn Audrey Hepburn looked good" kind of way. You're getting old, man.

ibr0X3ELJbWKHt.gif

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
oh god.
3 of the Oilers' 4 Centers are out (Horcoff out long term, Belanger week-to-week, The Nuge day-to-day).

Our centers tonight:
1: Mark Arcobello (GO OKC BARONS!)
2: Sam Gagner
3: Anton Lander (GO OKC BARONS!)
4: Ryan Smyth (not a center)

Tabris

You're the saltiest cunt I've ever seen.

Until the Sedins retire and you start bandwagon hopping like you do with the NFL.

A) Do you talk to your mother with that mouth? Don't bother with a yo momma comeback.

B) When the Sedins retire, I just won't have favourite players anymore, just a favourite team (Canucks).

C) Don't be jealous because whatever reject NFC North team you like shits the bed each year.

A) Do you talk to your mother with that mouth? Don't bother with a yo momma comeback.

B) When the Sedins retire, I just won't have favourite players anymore, just a favourite team (Canucks).

C) Don't be jealous because whatever reject NFC North team you like shits the bed each year.

Are you twelve?

And YEAH MARVIE. THE PACKERS ARE TERRIBLE. :lol

you're an idiot, tabris. My god.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@DaveLozo: The Rangers shouldn't panic, but they are 28-26-2 in their last 56 games, playoffs included. They've been a .500 club for a while now."

Interesting.

Socreges

Banned
"@DaveLozo: The Rangers shouldn't panic, but they are 28-26-2 in their last 56 games, playoffs included. They've been a .500 club for a while now."

Interesting.
Including the 20 playoff games is silly since they lost as many as they won, but did make it to the ECF.

Their average start is surprising, though. How secure is Tortorella's job?

Including the 20 playoff games is silly since they lost as many as they won, but did make it to the ECF.

Their average start is surprising, though. How secure is Tortorella's job?

Probably more secure than it should be. Don't worry as soon as they start to lose he'll start blaming everyone on the team. He hasn't really had a chance to tell everyone how lazy Nash is yet, and he's probably starting to feel like he's been a little too kind to Gaborik lately.

Marvie_3

Banned

If only my self esteem was as pathetically low as yours. Then I could latch on to all kinds of superstar players and winning teams to make myself feel better.

Cake Boss

Banned
Probably more secure than it should be. Don't worry as soon as they start to lose he'll start blaming everyone on the team. He hasn't really had a chance to tell everyone how lazy Nash is yet, and he's probably starting to feel like he's been a little too kind to Gaborik lately.

Didnt he call Hagelin a dumbass a week ago?

I think his style of play wears on the players and their bodies overtime and will eventually tune him out just like back in Tampa.

I still dont get why all 5 players need to drop on the ice and sacrifice their body to block a shot when you have a world class goalie that could make those saves.

I think Tortorella is pretty safe this year since they made the ECF last year but if they exit the playoffs early he could be on the hot seat.

The Rangers currently have 17 players signed for $53.3M next year, with 3 ELC's expiring this year (McDonagh, Stepan, Hagelin). After next year they'll only have Richards, Nash, and Staal signed. Their window isn't too big.

EDIT: that line combo website is so much better than Leftwinglock's.

If only my self esteem was as pathetically low as yours. Then I could latch on to all kinds of superstar players and winning teams to make myself feel better.

What do you expect from a guy who allows his rich parents to fund his lifestyle? Everything unearned, entitled to everything.

Posting pictures on the internet of my sweet pad and all my sweet electronics that my parents bought me.

bardia

What do you expect from a guy who allows his rich parents to fund his lifestyle? Everything unearned, entitled to everything.

Posting pictures on the internet of my sweet pad and all my sweet electronics that my parents bought me.

So much salt, makes my popcorn taste way better :lol

Seriously though...you guys just need to put Tabris on ignore, posts like this make you look extremely bitter.

MacAttack

Whatever happened to what's his face from last year.. who was the other Stars fan with me..

Forgot his name.. Maybe he got banned? haha
Rafa=FedKiller is a Stars fan, brah. Hasn't been around much but I don't think he's been banned.
Fuck it. Going to need to grab some beer for tonight's game and some greasy ass food.
I have a basketball game at 9:30, hopefully the B's have things in hand before I have to go.

Top Bottom