• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Cagey

Banned
He was sexual chocolate tonight.

We just need a top 9 forward to go with Butler and Josefson imo. Barch is worse than Janssen because he's just as bad as a forward and not as good on fights! So just have someone to go with those two and you have 4 lines to play with. Put in a goon for more physical games. Zajac and Kovy just need some time to gel.

I agree. Better would be preferred although not required. There's a definite need for at least a 3rd line forward, however. A combination of roster thinness in case of injury + needing the talent to begin with to roll four legitimate lines, instead of two fourths. (thus, ideally, I guess I want two more guys for the inevitable injury).

AcridMeat

Banned
OrqDrYR.gif
3M3TwUj.gif

zedge

lol

fuck you eh

They can both be equally annoying. Although some US announcers have that 'twang' that gets on my nerves after a while. :/ Can't help it.

RC

Banned
Why the hell are they talking about a shoot out at the end of the second period with the Hawks up by a goal? Do they really have that little faith in Chicago?

Top Bottom