• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

MacAttack

This neogaf domain bullshit is pissing me off.

Sometimes the mobile site won't work, sometimes .com or .net won't and sometimes none of them will work.

In hockey related news: Anybody else just see the Hockey News commercial where they show a feature article of Kessel titled "PHIL-ING OUT"?

That's just mean, he's big boned!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
IT'S HAPPENING. Some of us have mentioned it before, but the makers of the super baseball sim Out of the Park are working on a hockey manager game for PC - Franchise Hockey Manager. They've know announced the details of the release, beta and more screenshots! Here's the link to the full announcement: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boa...ey-manager-release-date-preordering-beta.html

Some info from it;

Releasedate: September 3, 2013
Pre-order: March 4

BUT, all pre-purchases get access to the beta, which also starts on March 4! So we'll have a PC hockey manager on our hands in just a month!
Full price will be 39.99, pre-order price that includes beta access will be 29.99!

Feature List as of now:

Windows and Mac support
Two game modes: Modern and Historical
2012-13 game start with these playable leagues: NHL, AHL, ECHL, QMJHL, WHL, OHL, KHL, DEL, Elitserien and EIHL
Over 1,000 teams, comprising nearly 100 leagues, that are non-playable but are stocked with real players
Start any NHL season from 1947-48 through today, with players appearing on their actual teams or in a draft
Real stats, finances, and rules
Detailed player model with over 30 skills in 5 main categories
Trades, player transfers, RFA/UFA signings, and more
Set lines and tactics and make changes on the fly during games that feature a huge, editable play-by-play database
News engine featuring a database packed with thousands of articles
Stat keeping, including CORSI and Fenwick
Almost everything is editable, from logos and colors to data to league rules and more

lines.PNG

You can see in the image that you can set targe ice time for players/lines and even for individual PK/PP units ;) more pics in the link.

Nucks-GAF, name me a good Chinese resturant that has a TV. Preferably on Main.

Dunno 'bought Main but there's a pretty good szechuan place on commercial and 12th that was just renovated and has tvs fuckin' everywhere.

*** Oh my god smiley that looks amazing.

fallout

Every Jets Penalty and Goal against, I am drinking a beer. Cake Bossed for sure at the end of this horror of a game.

We are making it so easy for Tampa, and I'm oretty sure coach Noel is going to murder (Or has already) some of the players before the night is done. Pavelec has played poor, and we have no defence with such stupid foolish penalties that we are taking... The current result is to be expected. I can't even bitch about Tampa. They are just going through the motions, since we are basically leaving the net open for them to load up on points.

I would not be shocked to see Montoya in net at the start of the 2nd.
pppphhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttt blub blub ba doop

MacAttack

The Detroit broadcaster just said the word "fucking" on tv. :lol

Edit: My bad, upon review he said: Ian Whites injury was dangerous "looking" stuff.

Erdrick

pppphhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttt blub blub ba doop

I wish I could read Noel's mind when they show him standing on the bench. If looks could kill...

Just please don't let in anymore goals, Jets... it's bad enough as it is. Is it too much to ask to score at least one goal?

This is one of the most lifeless games that I have seen this team play yet. Can't wait for Noel's press conference after the game.

IT'S HAPPENING. Some of us have mentioned it before, but the makers of the super baseball sim Out of the Park are working on a hockey manager game for PC - Franchise Hockey Manager. They've know announced the details of the release, beta and more screenshots!

Well there goes any hope of getting home office productivity out of me.

IT'S HAPPENING. Some of us have mentioned it before, but the makers of the super baseball sim Out of the Park are working on a hockey manager game for PC - Franchise Hockey Manager. They've know announced the details of the release, beta and more screenshots! Here's the link to the full announcement: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boa...ey-manager-release-date-preordering-beta.html

Some info from it;

Releasedate: September 3, 2014
Pre-order: March 4,

BUT, all pre-purchases get access to the beta, which also starts on March 4! So we'll have a PC hockey manager on our hands in just a month!
Full price will be 39.99, pre-order price that includes beta access will be 29.99!

Feature List as of now:

Windows and Mac support
Two game modes: Modern and Historical
2012-13 game start with these playable leagues: NHL, AHL, ECHL, QMJHL, WHL, OHL, KHL, DEL, Elitserien and EIHL
Over 1,000 teams, comprising nearly 100 leagues, that are non-playable but are stocked with real players
Start any NHL season from 1947-48 through today, with players appearing on their actual teams or in a draft
Real stats, finances, and rules
Detailed player model with over 30 skills in 5 main categories
Trades, player transfers, RFA/UFA signings, and more
Set lines and tactics and make changes on the fly during games that feature a huge, editable play-by-play database
News engine featuring a database packed with thousands of articles
Stat keeping, including CORSI and Fenwick
Almost everything is editable, from logos and colors to data to league rules and more

lines.PNG

You can see in the image that you can set targe ice time for players/lines and even for individual PK/PP units ;) more pics in the link.

Whoa, Sep. 2014 for Franchise Hockey Manager? Is that for real?

Guess I'll have to pre-order. I need that game in my life.

CAN'T WAIT!

bardia

I feel like Hawks are going to win the game tonight, hoping I'm wrong. Regardless, I'm hoping for a great game, love watching the Nucks play the Hawks as it's by far the best rivalry in the NHL IMO.

Smiley90

Whoa, Sep. 2014 for Franchise Hockey Manager? Is that for real?

Guess I'll have to pre-order. I need that game in my life.

CAN'T WAIT!

Damnit, meant 2013 of course! This year! Atm it's in closed beta, and you get beta access starting March 4 as soon as you preorder. So... March 4 for me. :p

Smiley90

Aaaand I just got home, perfect timing.

Sadly, I'll probably miss at least the second period because I'll be in the car otw to a restaurant for dinner... :( But oh well.

Top Bottom