• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

pringles

Ref Wings strike again.

Refs with 2 points.

Blatant trolling on behalf of the refs. You try not to blame games on the poor officiating, but when you get the game winning goal on a blatant non call (that wasn't even verified by the other linesman btw) it's hard not to be disappointed.

The faceoff trolling was wild too..
I love it. Worst powerplay in the league suddenly scores randomly because of a flash of magic by the best player in the world, and oh btw a dude named Zetterberg was godlike with 5 points but nooooo, refs all the way right? Backes call was ridiculous but so were most of the calls this game and when the Blues have scored 6 of their 9 goals against the Wings this year on the PP and just had a 4 game win streak it's hard to feel too bad for them.

I love it. Worst powerplay in the league suddenly scores randomly because of a flash of magic by the best player in the world, and oh btw a dude named Zetterberg was godlike with 5 points but nooooo, refs all the way right? Backes call was ridiculous but so were most of the calls this game and when the Blues have scored 6 of their 9 goals against the Wings this year on the PP and just had a 4 game win streak it's hard to feel too bad for them.

Backes call HANDED Detroit the game.

Shitty calls on both sides, but this should have been a good game and it was thrown out the fucking window.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
wtf, Oduya played in THAILAND during the lockout? Someone likes massages...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That Chicago PP has even more passing and less shooting than Vancouver's, and that means quite a bit.

calder

wtf, Oduya played in THAILAND during the lockout? Someone likes massages...
Lol yeah he got his team into some weird regional iihf tournament and they won for the first time ever. I guess getting a mediocre NHLer for a team like that is like having Superman.

Not everyone can sing shitty Journey songs like Detroit.

irD4PwS.gif

Top Bottom