• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can we get Fortunateson as a special guest on the first episode and ask him about his thoughts of Scott Gomez playing in the NHL?

Tabris

Are you under the impression that your one-word "zings" are actually funny or something? Pull your other hand out of your Daniel Sedin doll's ass and make an attempt to actually be funny.

I actually got a good laugh out of my joke. It was worth it for my own laughter :)

Socreges

Banned
I actually got a good laugh out of my joke. It was worth it for my own laughter :)
If self-validation is the only thing that makes your posts worthwhile, could you do the rest of us a favour and close the window after reading what you've typed?

Erdrick

That Jets-Panthers game was absolutely pathetic last night. Please, for the love of Selanne, put up a better effort tonight. I could take the easy way out and just say it was because Byfuglien was not playing, but seriously the whole team just imploded in the third. Inept PP, Useless PK and the awkwardness of a Jason Spezza-esque laugh, whenever they were even close to the Panthers Zone in the 3rd.

Just useless last night.

I expect another loss if the Jets continue that trend from the past few games. Might be time to rethink the specialty teams on this squad if this is the case...

Stamkos will probably get a hat-trick or something. =/

That Jets-Panthers game was absolutely pathetic last night. Please, for the love of Selanne, put up a better effort tonight. I could take the easy way out and just say it was because Byfuglien was not playing, but seriously the whole team just imploded in the third. Inept PP, Useless PK and the awkwardness of a Jason Spezza-esque laugh, whenever they were even close to the Panthers Zone in the 3rd.

Just useless last night.

I expect another loss if the Jets continue that trend from the past few games. Might be time to rethink the specialty teams on this squad if this is the case...

Stamkos will probably get a hat-trick or something. =/

4-2 Jets.

Red_Man

Best year to tank, any teams that shit the bed are probably doing themselves a favor. Columbus has 3 first round picks, they're going to clean house this year.

Why can't Ovechkin put his sweater on properly?
I was wondering this when he played Montreal last week :lol he looks like a douche, maybe he thinks it helps him skate faster when he does those pointless circles around the net?

57s and 58s are gonna be sitting there with cockroaches and twinkies after the bombs go off. They're just workhorses. I'd use them on anything but vocals in a studio. I rock an SM7 for vocals. If you're looking for a good, but reasonably priced vocal mic, I can't recommend that one enough. What style of music does your band play?

We play punk so 57's do the job nicely. I'm actually going to record vocals with the SM7b the next chance I get at school, I think it would do the whole yelling thing nicely. We have a U87 and I might just try it as well, but I don't know if that will be the right mic for what the situation calls for (despite how sexy it is)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Whose picks does Columbus have this year? I hope they end up with the 1st overall and lose the lottery again.

Red_Man

Whose picks does Columbus have this year? I hope they end up with the 1st overall and lose the lottery again.
As of now, they have the 3rd, 5th, and 11th. If they maintained something similar to that set up at the draft, their talent pool would rise significantly. To put it in perspective of how good this draft is, if Yakupov was in it he would probably only go 3rd overall, MAYBE 4th.

it seems like the only insult Ducks fans have for the Kings is to call them the Queens. shit's gettin' old

Oh we have plenty more:

- 41 YEARS EVEN WITH GRETZKY LOL
- Shit fans + not even your own market knows who you are
- Sponsored by a Bail Bonds company
- Shit TV announcers
- They currently suck
- Sucked until they got Richards/Carter
- Doughty is a subpar $7m defenceman

It's just easy to say "Queens".

No seriously, that's fucking awesome.

And for once on the ice they can actually act like Stanley Cup winners.

I kid I kid!

it won't get out of mine!!!!

please kill me...

Speak of songs that keeps getting in heads which are hated... I'm gonna pop some taaags, only got $20 in my pock-ettt. Every. Single. Time. KILL ME.

Tabris just needs his own episode where he can rant by himself.

If I wanted to hear somebody breathing through my speakers while masturbating I'd post my phone number on Reddit and pose as a 12 year old girl.

Dastardly, I hate you with the passion of a thousand suns because you like that team that I don't like and I cannot abide that.

Hey woah woah WOAH. Slow down there buddy! You can't just go liking teams that players on my team are actually friends with off the ice! Dogs and cats living together! MASS HYSTERIA!

Yeah, I know. I usually don't post stupid shit like that. Guess I was just trying too hard to be funny. Damn, you guys are harsh. You don't fuck around.

I would hope that nothing around here gets taken personally? Well some things should be but unless you're FortunateSon or Tabris then there's usually some jest. I picked up what you were putting down in your last post?

Getzlaf to Vancouver (e4).

*slams eject button*

Season ticket ducks fan here =). Should be a good game tonight vs the wild, although I already have my mind on tomorrow nights game vs the queens.

WELCOME. Enjoy the game tonight. I'm sure we will.

Curufinwe

Blatant elbow right in Simmond's face right in front of the linesman and not even a minor penalty called.

Feel bad for Hendricks getting destroyed by Rinaldo. He wasn't the dirty bastard who threw the elbow and who will surely get suspended. That was Erskine.

Top Bottom